chapter 61

Last time

*Marinette rolled her eyes lovingly and walked away with Bruce, with a small sigh he walked to get some food, he stopped when he heard a voice he hasn't heard in a few years*

Lila:oh yes, I can totally get you an appointment with MDC, im a close personal friend

Now

1 chapter left

Jason:really? A personal friend?

*Jason had to control his smirk when he saw Lila flinch, she looked back at him with terror clear in her eyes*

Jason:since I don't recall MDC ever mention you

Mike:and who are you?

Jason:Jason Todd MDC's personal assistance, tell me miss who exactly are you?

*Jason said with a smile, people around them started whispering amongst themselves. Lila took a step back with a failing smile*

Jason:also, I don't remember having you on the guest list, I should know I helped make it with Mr. Wayne himself, so tell me dear. How are you here?

Lila:I...uh w..well I..I'm here as a plus one!

*Lila managed to stammered out, she flinched when Jason took a step forward do her, his smile never leaving his face*

Jason:really? With who? Get him over here so I can ask him. Better yet, give me there name and I'll get security to bring him here for you

Lila:o..oh that won't be necessary I'm....

Jason:you move and they'll never find your body

*Jason whispered so only Lila could hear him, she started to tremble a little, her facade breaking*

Jason:so I'll ask again, who made you there plus one?

Lila:A..A...Audrey Bourgeois! Audrey Bourgeois is the person who made me her plus one!

Jason:I see thank you for your honesty, I'll make sure MDC knows that so that she NEVER associates with her or her business, ever again. And I'll make sure this Audrey Bourgeois knows she has you to thank for not being able to work with one of the biggest fashion designers in the world

*Jason said with a big happy smile, those around them started walking away not wanting to be blacklisted as well. Less and less people were around making Lila all the more scared*

Lila:p..please don't hurt me....

Jason:I'll give you 5 minutes, you've got 5 minutes to get your things and go. If in 5 minutes I get word from security that your still here. I swear on my life and all things that are good and Holy, that my body count will go from 83 to 84 in the most painful way

*Jason said as finally stopped smiling and gave him an angry glare, that almost brought Lila to tears*

Jason:why aren't you moving yet?

Lila:s...sorry!

*Lila said running away as fast a she could, everyone looked at her as if she was mad, but Lila didn't care she didn't want to die. Jason cracked his neck and walked around with a whistle in his lips*

Jason:what do you want gremlin?

Damian:I saw that

*Damian said appearing out of nowhere, Jason looked down at his youngest brother with a raised eyebrow, waiting for him to say what he knows he'll say*

Damian:if father finds out what you did....

Jason:I'll get you one of fang's babies when there born

*Jason said without a second thought, being the black sheep has his advantages, like knowing what to give to make sure his siblings don't go blabbing to Bruce. Jason had a small grin on his face looking down at the little boy who's expression changed only slightly*