chapter 46

Last time

Jason:ok...ok you can do this

*We see Jason in the bathroom mirror hyping himself up. He splashed some water on his face and took some deep breaths*

Jason:Marinette and you are in a good place, she's kind, she keeps me peaceful. She'll understand, she'll completely understand, ok...ok let's do this!

Now

*We see Jason again in the bathroom looking himself in the mirror again hyping himself up*

Jason:ok! So last time was a bit of a bust. But this time it will be different, this time I will beat that dragon or die trying!

*Jason took a deep breath and walked out the bathroom. He was again a man on a mission, he walked to Marinette's bedroom, each step was getting heavier and heavier as if he had chains weighing him down more and more over time*

Jason: you've been living together for a few months, she's on her third trimester, she's gonna accept it. She'll totally accept what you'll say to her, ok ok just relax your here

*Jason looked at the door to Marinette's room with determination behind his eyes today was the day he conquered the dragon, once and for all.*

Present

Tim:your being a dork again aren't you? The dragon is some kind of metaphor

Jason:give the boy a cookie. Now shut it when grown ups are taking

*Jason said In a smug tone, he quickly laughed when Thomas gave a cookie to Tim who took it with a small blush of embarrassment*

Tim:thanks kid. Hope you turn out like your mother

*Tim said ruffling the small kid's hair, Thomas gave a soft smile and went back to play with mar'i and his sister*

Kori; please continue. I want to know who this great dragon is supposed to be!

*Kori said excitedly. Jason smiled as the amazing storyteller he is he started again*

Jason:so there I was at the entrance to the dragons cave....

Back to the past

*Jason opened the door and looked inside, he saw her watching television. Jason leaned against the door seeing Marinette looking so cute. That's a lie her hair was a mess, she was bloated. She was pregnant. Quiet you, she was bloated and felt fat. Jason walked inside not realizing he was walking inside a landmine*

Jason:there's my beautiful girl

Marinette:you touch me and I'll cut it off

*Marinette said coldly glaring at the reason for her discomfort, the reason she lost her hourglass figure and now had a watermelon on her stomach. Jason chuckled rubbing the back of his head*

Jason:fine I won't, just wanted to see how you were doing?

Marinette:you want to know how I'm doing? You want to know how I'm doing? Ok here's how I'm doing. My back hurts and the heater barely works, my legs are swollen...

*Jason walked to her legs and started massaging them again, Marinette gave a soft moan, Jason smirked seeing Marinette still trying to act mad*

Marinette:I..I'm sensitive to red meat to the point where if I even smell it, the few times I'm actually able to go outside I throw up,

Jason:heh last time you threw up in that man's pants

* Jason's grin became bigger as Marinette threw a pillow at him, Jason let it happened and returned the pillow since Marinette needed it more*