chapter 5 presents

Family fluff chapter

*the room was tense, you could cut it with a knife and the knife would break, as Bruce gave his present to Selina everyone had there eyes on the gift waiting for her to open it. Selina looked at the envelope with curious eyes she shook it a little*

Selina:hm. Bruce I'm sure your not stupid enough to get me a gift card twice, right?

*Bruce didn't answer just took a drink of his water looking at the TV watching Arthur save Christmas*

*Selina purred and opened the envelope, everyone waited with bated breath as 2 tickets fell off the envelope to Selina's lap, Selina took it and looked at it*

Selina: plane tickets?

Bruce:a Hawaiian vacation whenever you ask I'll take a month off and you'll have me all to yourself

*Selina hummed looking at the ticket, Selina gave a coy smile and kissed his cheek making everyone take a breath of relief*

Jason: shame wanted to see you getting your butt kicked

*Well almost everyone, Marinette slapped his arm playfully but she giggled showing she wanted to see the same. Bruce just grunted and signaled to everyone else*

Bruce: they'll be no reading of the will today open your presents

Dick: alright! Let's get this secret Santa going Kori here

Marinette:wait....

Jason:don't try love, he always cheats and always gets his wife

Dick:and like i always say you got no proof

Marinette:then how about this, next year you if you get Kori you swap it with someone else

*All eyes looked at dick with smug smiles, making dick squirm in his spot. Jason's smile turned in to a grin*

Jason:better yet, why wait for next year?

Dick;hey wait a minute!

Kori:i have no problems with it

*Dick looked at Kori with a look of betrayal*

Dick:Kori!

Jason;lovely! Let's see....Tim, why don't you give her a present?

Tim:sure i doubt Damian will care either way

Damian:i will admit it's amusing seeing Grayson in this state I'll allow it

*Tim walked to Kori and gave him the gift who took it smiling she opened it and it was a brand new katana*

Kori:oh my it's wonderful

Damian:why would you get that? That's a notachi blade that's a 2 handed weapon my style is one handed

Marinette:oh? You practice kendo?

Damian: yes, I've won a quite the few awards too

Marinette: congratulations, you must've train very hard to win them. You must be very proud

*Marinette smiled brightly at him making Damian feel....weird. not used of people congratulating him on his achievements apart from dick and alfred but they don't count, Bruce was more concentrated on Robin then Damian so he barely complimented his civilian achievements,Barbara and Tim were both too busy with there civilian life as well there vigilante life of oracle and red Robin. So having someone say such words of something other then his work as Robin or being Bruce's biological son it made Damian feel....warm, but so prideful to admit it. So Damian coughed and looked another way with a slight blush on his face*