chapter 55

Last time

Juleka;just 2 hours I promise! Jason can even stay and...

*Both heard the car turning on, Marinette snapped her neck and saw her beloved husband driving off as fast as he could. That was gonna cost him later but for now? Jason was laughing uncontrollably finding the whole thing incredibly funny*

Now

Present

*Marinette groaned loudly remembering those days, and slapped Jason at the back of his head since he couldn't help himself but snicker at the memory*

Jason:do this day, totally worth sleeping on the couch for one night

Damian:he abandoned you and you just made him sleep on the couch once?

*The bat family saw two things, Jason's smile becoming more smug, and Marinette's face becoming more red. Marinette mumbled something so soft it couldn't be heard*

Jason:what she's trying to say is that, she missed having me next to her to sleep with, by morning I woke up with her on top of me hugging me.

Marinette:he makes for a good electric blanket...

*Marinette managed to squeak out, Selina gave Marinette a coy smile*

Selina:oh my God she's so adorable, good think she's not from Gotham, that place would eat her up

Marinette:i can take care of myselfah!!

*Marinette screamed at the end when she felt Jason's tongue behind her ear taking her by surprise. Jason grinned, hugging her tight so she couldn't punch him. and continued*

Jason:alright, let's keep going. Almost at the end, so there we were resting on the couch, Marinette just trying to get her energy back from juleka's baby shower the day before

Back to the past

*They were watching the TV. Marinette was watching one of her favorite shows, while Jason tried to understand it*

Jason:so, it's a hollow world's, and inside the normal earth, instead of led bullets. They us snails?

Marinette:slugs, it's in the name darling, slugterra and oh God that feels so good....

*Marinette all but moaned as Jason rubbed her swollen pregnant feet. This was Jason's punishment for making Marinette suffer alone on that pirate themed party. Jason smirked and kept hitting that spot*

Jason:glad you like my magical hands, and I could outshoot every one in that show, wait...did he just say his name is El diablos nacho?

Marinette: After this we're watching motorcity, now, less questionings more massaging....

*Marinette demanded as she pushed her feet deeper into Jason's hands, Jason chuckled and kept massaging. Jason flinched when they both heard the doorbell ring, he glanced at marinette who had a terrifying smile on her face*

Marinette:....I swear to all that is holly and good on this earth, on this universe, on this freaking galaxy. If that's Bridgette with a baby shower for me I will go mental and use her as my punching bag

Jason:I'll go see who it is. Hopefully it some girl scout I could use some cookies

*Jason said mostly to himself about the cookies. He smirked a little, when he heard Marinette actually moan since he found her weak point in her feet*

Marinette:if they are, get me some thin mints, if there not. Get me the tub of strawberry ice cream from the fridge

Jason:you got it honey