chapter 54

Last time

*Jason finally got a much deserved rest, Marinette had. Small smile looking down at him, was her leg going to fall asleep from all that weight? Yes. Was she gonna move? Not even an inch.*

Now

Present

Marinette:ok, so for many reasons were gonna skip week 38 and go straight to week 39

Barbara:why? What happened?

*Marinette frowned deeply, even Gave a small pout that Jason just found adorable. He chuckled And kissed Marinette's cheek*

Jason:come on love, it wasn't that bad

Marinette:shut up yes it was, 5 I had to deal with 5 of those damned things, because everyone wanted to make me "happy"

*Marinette said with her hand in the air and her tone deeeeeep with sarcasm and anger, even years later, week 38 still pissed her off. Everyone was looking at her with curiosity, she sighed and waved her hand at Jason giving him a none verbal permission to tell it*

Jason:fine, I guess we can talk about week 38, but I won't go into much detail since 1 I wasn't invited to any of them. And 2 the more she remembers the angrier she gets

Jason"even though angry Marinette sex is awesome"

*Jason thought with a bit of a goofy smile on his face, he coughed and began the story of the worst week of Marinette's pregnancy*

Week 38

*After there little conversation last week, Jason was more calm, he still had some paranoia be it that the baby would be here in just 14 days. 17! Days. 3 extra very long, very painful days. Ejem yes 17 days, he was still panicking over that metaphorical second shoe to fall, but it wasn't as intense as before*

Marinette:i still can't believe you, convinced me to do this...

Jason:you wanted to enjoy the sunny day and that's exactly, what we're doing

*Jason said with a grin, he was behind Marinette pushing her along, all the while Marinette was in a wheelchair so to not overwork herself. Again, could've been worse just saying. Anyway after enjoy the breezy day, Jason and Marinette were making there way back home when they noticed multiple cars in there driveway*

Jason: are you expecting company?

Marinette;no, but I know jagged's car anywhere, and oh God my parents car too....

*Marinette said with a whine, since even do this day jagged refused to forgive Sabine and Tom and dis not hide his hatred in the slightest. With a sigh she looked up and gave Jason a soft smile*

Marinette: let's get this over with, hopefully it won't be too stressful....

Jason:if it gets too much do you, just give my hand a squeeze and I'll kicked them right out, I don't care if they see me as the bad guy

*Jason said with a grin only someone who's a black sheep could give, they made it to the door and opened it. Instantly they were received by screaming, and a very loud electric guitar solo*

Guests: SURPRISE!!!!!

*Marinette and Jason looked around confused, all of Marinette's female friends were there, along with Sabine, penny and the star of the show, Jagged*

Marinette:uh, I'm gonna need some context

Jagged:well, my little baby stylist, since you are pregnant, and things happened faster then anyone expected. Guess who was the first one to remember to throw the best girl in the world a baby shower yeah!!