chapter 41

Last time

Jason:I uh,....forgot to exchanged them

Marinette:ha, don't worry love I got it

*Marinette paid for there treats and they left holding each other's hands as they enjoyed it. Overall it was a relaxing stroll until someone decided to ruin it*

Adrien:I knew that was you Mari!

Now

*Jason felt Marinette flinch, he frowned and squeezed her hand for support. She looked at him and gave him a small smile. They turned around and looked at Marinette's ex boyfriend Adrien agreste*

 They turned around and looked at Marinette's ex boyfriend Adrien agreste*

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Marinette:Adrien. As you can see I'm with someone so if you'll excuse us

Adrien:hey, come on i just want to talk

*Adrien tried to grab Marinette's wrist but Jason grabbed adrien's wrist first squeezing it hard enough to cause some damage. Adrien winced as he tried to let go*

Jason: don't you dare touch her

*Jason said through gritted teeth as he pushed him away. Adrien grabbed his wrist that was rapidly growing red and gave a small chuckle*

Adrien:quite the violent person you have next to you Mari, first he attacked alya and nino and now me?

Marinette:adrien if your only here to be an ass please leave us alone. I want to enjoy my date with my husband

*Marinette said hugging Jason's arm, more to make sure he didn't do anything stupid, in broad daylight anyways. Adrien eyes widen and looked at the rings. Again some asshole spotted the ring in minutes while Jason's family took them years to figure out and all because of Dick's dumb luck*

Present

Dick:hey that's not really fair, you left Gotham for years when you and Bruce had your little spat

Jason:just saying that a family with your abilities couldn't figure out that the black sheep was the first to get married

*Jason said with a small grin doing John Cena's you can't see me move with his ring hand. They all looked at Marinette to control her husband only to be disappointed that she was doing the same move with her ring hand. Tim rolled his eyes *

Tim:you two really are perfect for each other.

Tim "you both share the same braincell"

Back to the past

*Adrien eyes widen and then he chuckled*

Adrien:your kidding? I left you 6 months ago and your suddenly married

Jason:yeah, and I have to say thank you.

*Jason freed himself from Marinette's grasp and kissed her forehead. He looked at Adrian and scowled at him walking closer to him*