chapter 25

The next day

Jason: alright I've got the whipped cream, avocado, the dark chocolate, pickles, blueberries and the tofu

*Jason said placing all the food on the table, he saw Marinette, mix all those things together and eating them like it was nothing, she even used the pickle juice to wash it all down*

Marinette:gods that taste so good....

*Marinette said with a face of completely pleasure as she chomped down hard on the chocolate covered whipped cream pickle. Jason chuckle slightly grabbing the can of whipped cream and pouring some right down his throat*

Jason:so this is the strange craving I've read about?

*Jason gave a fake offended look when Marinette took the can of whipped cream from him and hissed at Jason for taking her only source of food*

Marinette:the start of it yeah, it's gonna get a lot worse as the months go on. All I hope is that our baby doesn't make me eat red meat

Jason:well seeing how I had to clean up the vomit on the bathroom when my burger arrived in gonna say no

Marinette:oh God don't remind me that smell was revolting

*Marinette said gagging just on the memory. No, her baby hated red meat just like his mother. Jason just gave a small smile as he stole some blueberries from his pregnant wife. Marinette huffed at him giving a cute pout, Jason just gave her a smirk and ate them one by one*

Marinette:stealing food from a pregnant woman how awful

Jason:yes I'm such a bad guy for doing something so monstrous what are you gonna do....

*Jason felt whipped cream on his nose and Marinette laughing in his ear. Jason grabbed the other can and grinned*

Jason:you want to play that game? Fine let's play that game!

*Marinette gave a small scream with a smile as she ran away with Jason giving her a head start in the end they both ended up covered with cream everywhere. Marinette finished laughing as she drew a smiley face on Jason's defeated chest*

Marinette:be honest you let me win didn't you?

*Jason took some whipped cream from Marinette's face with his finger and licked it off*

Jason:ah who knew losing could taste so sweet. And yes yes I did, I thought it would make you forgive me for stealing your food

*Jason looked confused as Marinette bite's down on her lips, his eyes widen when Marinette gave her a small kiss on the lips, she let go of the kiss both blushing*

Marinette:well uh...you are forgiven. I'm gonna take a shower to clean all this off you should take one after me

*Marinette got up and left, Jason let a sigh escape his lips as a smile appeared on it as he laid on the ground and looked at the ceiling*

Jason: god i missed this so much why did I ever go back to Gotham?

*Jason said out loud as he felt a weird feeling on his chest at the time he was too closed up in his emotions to realize that he was feeling like he belonged. He was feeling that he was home*

Scene change

*Jason was drying up his hair after getting out of the shower when he heard music coming from the kitchen, being the ever curious boy that he was he went down shirtless to see the source and he saw an absolute angel singing. And we are gonna skip that since only Jason gets to hear Marinette sing in his family*

Present

Tim:boooo!!

Jason:boo me all you want no one here is gonna listen do her sing but me