chapter 57

Angela:s..s.. she's on the 4th floor room 25 please don't hurt me!!

*Angelica said out of fear from the face Jason was making, Jason ignored her and ran to the room. He didn't even use the elevator, he ran up the stairs, he ran through the hall and crash open the door*

Jason: marinette!!

Marinette; Jason!!

*Marinette screamed surprised/groaning from another contraction. Jason was instantly on her side grabbing her hand*

Jason;I'm here pixie, I'm here just breath through it, it'll relax your muscles and

Marinette;shut up before I kick you in the groin, where the hell were you? I was so scared

*Marinette said as she took some deep breaths and a ghost of a smile appeared on her face as Jason kissed her hand and held it tight*

Jason:I'm so sorry Mari, I went to get you thin mints, and I forgot to put my phone off silence, but im here now

Marinette:....you have thin mints?

*Marinette said with a tired smile, Jason didn't have to be told twice, he kissed her forehead and left running. Almost bumping into Kori on his way to the car*

Kori:was that Jason? Why was he running so fast?

Marinette:oh, just giving him a little punishment for having his phone on mute, is that my ice?

*Marinette said with an innocent smile on her face, Kori shrugged and gave Marinette her cup of ice to bite on*

3 minutes later

*Jason made it back with the thin mints, he was breathing heavily since again too the stairs. He was holding the door frame as if his life depends on it*

Marinette;wants some ice?

Jason:god i love you

*Jason said breathing heavily as he sat down on the chair next to the bed, he grabbed the cup of ice and ate...nothing, Marinette snickered at him,

Jason:your evil you know that? Your killing me, your killing your husband.

Marinette:think of it as revenge for making me like this!!!

*Marinette groaned and repeatedly hit herself at the back of the head with the pillow*

Marinette: I'm gonna kill that doctor, no. I'm gonna make you kill him, while I watch

Jason:before I do that, what did he do?

Marinette:he said I'm not ready yet. I'm only 8 centimeters I still need another 2, I call bull. I know I'm ready

*Marinette said as Jason grabbed her hand rubbing it with his thumb, now that he was here. Being next to her, he could finally smile and calm down*

Jason; we're having a baby....

Marinette:we are not having anything. I'm having the baby, you're here so I can crush your hand in the delivery room

*Marinette said with a weak smile, Jason chuckled and nodded in agreement he lifted her hand and kissed it*

Jason:but what happened? I thought you weren't due, till next week

Marinette:all the stress of the baby showers must've been too much for my body to handle

*Marinette said with a shrug, but Jason let a low growl escape his lips, he held Marinette's hand with both of his as his eyes became cold*

Jason: I'll make sure to make your friends and mother, be filled with guilt over this.