chapter 13 every Sunday

*Jason and Marinette has been living together for a few days, they were slowly getting to know each other, and the other's rhythm. Jason quickly became Marinette's unpaid assistant and model, he would also make sure Marinette didn't overwork herself and actually ate something she would often forget*

Sunday

*Jason was sleeping in his room hugging one of the pillows when he squinted his eyes tight as the beams of the sun was hitting him right in the eye*

Marinette:rise and shine Jason time to get up

*Marinette said as she opened the window to let the fresh Parisian air inside the room. Jason grumpled and turned around*

Jason:is there a doctor visit or something?

Marinette:what? No no, it's Sunday it's time for church

Jason:......I'm going back to sleep

*Jason said putting a pillow over his head, Marinette crossed her arms but smirked*

Marinette:fine you don't have to go, I'm sure nothing will happen to me or our child on my way there

Jason:......damn you...

Present

Tim:whipped

*Jason puffed his chest and slammed his fist on it with a proud smile*

Jason:proudly whipped I'll have you know you coffee gremlin

Selina;if only i could get this one to be like that

*Selina said looking at Bruce with a smirk. Bruce scoffed playfully*

Bruce:never gonna happen i have something called pride in myself

Selina:for now~

Back to the past

*Marinette smiled brightly as Jason took a deep breath before he got up and started stretching*

Marinette:oh you'll join me? Fantastic you didn't have to I'm so touched i think i might cry a little

Jason: laying it a little thick there aren't you pixie?

*Jason said with a small smirk, Marinette just gave him an innocent smile and walked away*

Marinette:take a shower while i make breakfast

Jason:yeah yeah....

Scene change

*Jason and Marinette were walking to the local church in a comfortable silence, Jason was reading a book as he walked. Jason closed his book and looked at Marinette wearing a simple short yellow sun dress, and light blue shoes, whole Jason who isn't have a whole lot of clothes in Paris like barely any, we was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans, a black shirt with a red and black short sleeve hoodie *

 Jason closed his book and looked at Marinette wearing a simple short yellow sun dress, and light blue shoes, whole Jason who isn't have a whole lot of clothes in Paris like barely any, we was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans, a black shirt with ...