chapter 14 Jason meets the she devil

Last time

Marinette:alrighty, so after spending 2 hours at church we get out and drove to my parent's house/bakery and.....

Now

Jason:hold on love, we didn't go directly to your parents house

*Jason said smirking, they saw Marinette's face filled with dread and she shook it*

Marinette:yes, yes we did. We went directly to my parents house and nothing happened between the drive there

Jason:. . .

*Marinette knew that look and jabbed her finger on his chest with a cute angry expression*

Marinette:Jason i will make you sleep on the couch

Jason: worth it anyway so what really happened was...

*Jason grin grew bigger as he ignored Marinette's groan*

Back to the past

*after church Jason and Marinette made it back home since her parent's home/business was too far to walk there. Just as Marinette was about to hop on the driver seat Jason took her keys from her*

Jason:you sure that's a good idea?

Marinette:I've been driving since i was 16 , yes i think this is a good idea

Jason:I've heard that woman get car sick when pregnant

*Marinette huffed and grabbed the keys back from Jason and sat inside the driver seat*

Marinette:I'll be fine i like that your being so protective over our child but there's a thing a over protective

Present

*Everyone saw Jason's face growing a smile slowly until it turned in to a big smug smile*

Jason:and what happened my little pixie?

Marinette:.....shut up

*Marinette said in a huff crossing her arms and looking anywhere but her husband*

Back to the past

2 hour later

*Jason walked back inside with a sigh as he looked at an embarrassed Marinette hugging her legs on the couch wearing a whole new dress, she was wearing an old fashioned dress, it was pink with black dots button and black string, on her neck there was a lacy pink chocker. She also let her hair down it was still tied up but it just looked beautiful in Jason's eyes *

Present

Marinette:your always such a flatterer my eyes were puffy, my nose was runny and my voice horsed

*Jason just smiled and kissed Marinette's cheek*

Jason:which proves your an actual pixie only a mythical creatures could look so beautiful without trying

Back to the past

*Ignoring what Marinette said, she looked stunning in Jason's eyes*