Demi is still here (demi lovato fanfic)

hi I'm perla 17 about to turn 18 I live in El Paso TX for about 9years.

I look at the posters I have of Demi lovato plastered in my room wall. My mom walked in my room seeing if I'm packing my bags.

"are you OK perla?" she said looking at me

"yeah I'm good mom, I just have a feeling like something going to happen." she knew what I was thinking and said

"you miss him don't you" I looked at her, sat down on my bed and cried. we were talking about my brother that ran away from home about five

years ago cause my dad and him fought.

He was the person I told everything to, who I can be my self around.

and he left not saying bye.

"well come pack we leave to LA in a while, is Bryan ready" she asked.

"yeah he texted me" then she was out the door.

Bryan was my boyfriend. were going to be five months together, I was happy I'm with him

When I got to the Van two of my best friends were there, kalena and lupe.

"wat are you two doing here!" I smiled

"your mom wants us to go for your birthday" they said and smiled

were in my moms van leaving to LA.

I was excited to be going to my home town seeing my family and my dad.

My dad left to get a job in La because there wasn't any work in texas were visiting him but, were also going because its my birthday and I wanted to spend it over there.

As my mom was driving she turned on the radio, and a song came up. it was a really beautiful song he's voice was fimiliar but didn't pay attention.

"And that was Adrian or also known as lil dreamer with his new song 'she flies me away'"

the song was beautiful, but then I remembered my brother his name is Adrian, he always loved to sing. I only sang around him.

hours past and we were tired just a few more hours and we were there.

we stopped at a gas station called am pm. I have always loved there slushies when I went.

everyone came out the car and so did my mom. I took my sister, Bryan and my two best friends to go get snacks inside.

when we came out we came out like we owned the store with candy, sodas, monsters, redbulls for my mom, and chips.

a couple more hours and we were finally there and my uncles house.

I loved my uncle as a dad. He has been there for me two. His wife was outside waving her hand running towards us to hug us. I ran first.

"OMG!!! you grown so much you look skinner. you have been taking care of yourself , that's good. " she said I just nodded my head and said hi to everyone else.

my mom left a few minutes after to my grandparents to see my dad.

it was only bryan, kalena, Lupe, and I in the back house that my uncle called the guess house.

I went inside my uncles house, and right when I was going to turn the corner to the kitchen I herd my aunt talk to my mom on the phone.

I herd her say something about how I was doing and stuff like that since he left and I herd a gasp. so with that I knew my mom was telling her my past.

~FLASHBACK~

I walked Down the hall to my new school and my first day of the third grade.

I was excited but nervous. I step to the door and everyone is looking at me like I was some kind of trash. I sat alone in the back of the room, by myself. still kids were walking in their new class and we waited until the bell rang to get started. everyone was in groups except for me I stood in the back reading the board. I hear voices saying she's fat and ugly. I look up and see everyone sitting staring at me. hours later the bell ranged I was finally home. my mom wasn't there for she was at work my brother was still at school he was in middle school.

I ran up stairs to my room and jumped in my bed crying. I then turn to face my bathroom then at my desk. I had a sharpner on top so i went downs stairs and got a screw driver and took the blade out. I when in the restroom and sat on the edge of the tub. I then put the blade next to my wrist and sliced it. I was scared my first time doing this. I see blood, run down my arm. I washed and put a bandaid on it and turn on the TV and played in bed, like nothing happened.

~END OF FLASHBACK ~

she then hung the phone and I walked in to talk with her.

"hey, mary" I said and she turned around to look at me

she then huged me and told me my favorite cousin was coming to see me.

she then shed a tear I looked at her and said

"my mom told you huh"

she looked at me and nodded I huge and told "its OK, Mary, I got help I'm fine and better than ever" she smiled and held my hand. I then walk out and seen someone yelling my name I looked closer and it was my cousin crystal I haven't seen her in years. she always treated me like a sister and a mother. I ran and huged her tight. she then screamed 'I missed you like crazy. then Bryan, kalena, and Lupe were out side seeing if I'm ok.