A small date

Demis pov-

Since perla didn't eat I decided I should take her out. I dragged her to my car and drove off to the beach.

"The beach?" perla says.

"just come on" we came out the car and went into the nice wet sand. I ran back to my car and grabed a blanket and basket I brought.

I placed the blanket on the sand and sat on it with Perla.

"this is nice" she said with a smile.

"I know its for the best" she giggled and laid her head on her sweater. "come on" she sat up hand waited for me to speak. Hers met my hands which were in the basket getting a sandwich.

she groaned.

"hey now, you have to" she rolled her eyes.

"ok" she said. I handed her the sandwhich giving her a 'you can do it's face. She hesitated to get it, but she got it taking a small bite. she chewed it slowly. you can tell she had a hard time swallowing.

"yayy, now you can try and finish the rest" I said bringing her to a giant hug. She smiled hugging me back. My phone ranged, looking at the screen seeing Adrian's name, forgetting to tell him I left the house. I answered as perla seen who it was. she nodded.

"hey, were are u dems" Adrian said so cutely through the phone.

"just hanging with your sister"

"tell her I said hi, anyways well babe I have to go to the studio, so see you soon"

"bye" we said together and hanged up. Minutes later Perla's phone ranged.

"hello"

Perla's pov-

My phone ranged minutes later Demi hanged up her phone.

"hello" I said

"hello Perla, its James" James was Philip's brother who is demis manager. James was manager, he's a pretty cool and funny guy.

"wats up James"

"nothing just doing paper work, but don't forget your coming to the studio tomorrow for vocal wram ups and you might do a song already" he said. I squealed in excitement.

"really I'm starting a song already"

"yup" he laughed. "well I have to finish so, see you tomorrow"

"wait is Demi going to be there" I said hoping it was a yes.

"well yeah she has to, you are touring with her in about two months"

"OK, then bye" he said bye and we hung up. I didn't know I was touring with Demi. Now I'm really scared who knows what her fans are going to say or think of me.

A few minutes later we went to my uncles and Demi had left to see Adrian at the studio. I ran to the bathroom not bothering if anybody was here. I bent down to my knees hovering over the toilet lifting the seat up. I know I can't do this but knowing I'm tour with the best singer ever there going to think of me negative. I closed my eyes and put my finger in my mouth. After a while, the sandwhich from today and the food from yesterday all came up. For a fact I know Demi will be pissed. I cleaned myself off and went to see if anyone was here, and yup no one was. which was odd. Bryan would be here waiting for me.

I went to the back house and into my room, striped out my clothes to sweats and a white shirt. My stomach wasn't feeling to good so, I went to bed early not waking up til the next day

A/N: sorry I didn't upload. What you guys think. will Demi be mad at Perla. comment and vote!!!!!