THE HATE

Perla's pov-

It was the morning of another interview and i didn't feel like getting up. Nessa came in my room taking the covers from me.

"wake up babe, interview day" She yelled before leaving my room. I shot up and ran to the bathroom to wash my face and teeth, then shower. I threw on some Blue jeans, a grey long sleeve, white suspenders hanging around my waist, and white high top converse. I curled my hair and ran down the stairs.

"morning guys" I said sitting next to Val on the table. They said their mornings and continue to do what they were doing.

"you have another interview today" Val asked taking a sip of her monster. I seriously don't know how she drinks that every morning, and not feel sleepy in the afternoon.

"yup, do you work today" I asked.

"yup, til 6 today so I'm getting home late" She said.

"eat your breakfast so we can leave" Nessa said handing me a plate of pancakes. I'm doing alot better with my disorders. Demi helps me alot. Its like I never had them, unless something ticks me off. The girls don't know about my disorders and I won't them now.

"thanks Nessa" she nodded and went upstairs to get ready.

We finally left the house and drove to the other interview place. we got out and walked inside the studio. I seen Demi from the distance and i walked over to her. She didn't seem like the same Demi, like something was bothering her.

"Demis" I said placing a hand on her shoulder. She jumped and turning immediately. "You OK" I asked.

"sorry, no I didn't get sleep last night" she said walking over to the coffee stand. Before I said anything my phone was ringing. its Adrian.

"I'll be back" I said and walked away answering it.

"hello"

"What did I do to you, I know I left, but it was an accident, and i came back" He said all in one breath. I completely didn't know what he meant.

"what are you talking about"

"I'm talking about my girlfriend breaking up with me to for with my sister, You know what I HATE YOU!!!! DONT EVER TALK TO ME!" then the line went dead.

My biggest fear was losing my brother, and that's what was happening in the moment. I lost my brother. I knew I should have never did anything with Demi. But how would he know what was happening, we did everything at Nessa's house. Then I thought Demi, one cause she was jumpy And two he said she broke up with him for me. She told him when i told her I didn't want him finding out.

Hot tears spilled uncontrollably down my cheeks. Demi saw and sat with me.

"what's wrong, I'm here" she said.

"no, your not here, you told him, you told him when I told you I didn't want him finding out. I hate you" I yelled. Nessa heard me and ran to me and Demi.

"what's going on"

"Can you tell James to cancel the interview, and take me home please" she nodded wrapping her ar,Ms on my shoulder. I took one last glance at Demi who was still sitting, staring at me in complete shock.

"OK, he said it was, fine. I told him you were sick" she said getting in her car.

"thanks"

"welcome, now tell me what happen"

"Nessa, I just want to go home, I'll tell you later" she nodded and started the car.

A/N: poor Pemi. :( I hated writing this chapter. it sad.