friends all ready

she walked in and said hi, she then saw me and said

"you must be perla, your brother has told me so much about you" she giggled

"yes" was all I can say then she huggs me.

"well me and Lupe are sleepy so we're going to go sleep" kalena said and walked with Lupe out the house and into the guess house. Then crystal leaves to go home, and it was just us.

"sooo" Adrian said "you and Demi should talk to get to know each other and me and Bryan will talk" I knew when he said talk he ment like you hurt my sister you die.

me and Demi went outside to talk.

"so Adrian has told me that your a lovatic" she smiled and sat down by the stairs.

"yeah i am, for years now" I said, as I sat down on the floor.

"come sit by me" she said patting the stairs.

I went to sit by her and she pulled out her phone.

"do you have a twitter" she asked

"ya, I have two" I said laughing

demi

"two accounts"she said

"yeah, one is my official and the other is a lovatic one" I said she just laughed

"cool, i'll follower your official one" she said smiling at me.

"so wats your username" she said opening the twitter app.

"its its_perla" (this is a fake account) I said and I immedetly got two notifications.

it said @ddlovato followed you and the second was a mention that read 'follow my beautiful best friend @its_perla haha :)

I smiled and looked at her.

"so Adrian told me you have an amazing voice."

I stood quiet for a second and said

"no I'm not good"I said looking at my phone

"are you sure"she said

I nodded.

"we should get inside I heard were going somewhere tomorrow" she said giving me a hand to help me up.

"OK kool"

"here put your number and take a pic for my contacts" she said giving me her phone. she then took my phone and did the same. me and Demi had the same phone so we knew how to work each others phones. she then handed it back and I did the same.

Demi took a very cute funny picture. I laughed at her contact name'Demi is a god'.

she hugged me, and looked at me "

"when ever you want you can talk to me I'm always here"she smiled and left.

I smiled as I walked in the house. my brother is here, I met Demi lovato, and she gave me her number I was so happy. changed to my pjs and fell asleep.

A/N: night beautys I'll upload tomorrow

<3 :)