The Studio

Demis pov-

After dropping Perla at her uncles, I went to surprise Adrian at the studio. we stood there for about an hour and went back to the house. I ran upstairs hoping Perla was still here since everyone was gone.

I crept in her room and she was asleep so beautifully wrapped in her blanket. I walked near her bed and kissed her cheek gently. Her blanket was falling off so I grabed it and covered her up. I left her room and went to the living room and sat next to Adrian on the couch till it was time to go home.

The next day I woke up to my phone going off. My alarm went off so that meant it was studio time. I took a quick shower got ready and headed to the studio. I went in and seen perla sitting in the rolling chair near my manager and hers. I walked over to listen what they were saying.

"so perla you excited to tour" James asked.

"to be honest, no I'm nervous" she said.

"its OK perla, sure you'll be nervous first but wait till your on stage" I said placing my hand on her shoulder. she smiled.

"what about school" she said.

"well we talked to your mom and she wants you to go to school these two months then you'll be homeschooled, cause of the tour"

"alright at least I'll see my school one last time" she laughed. we began writing her first single and so far its good.

"so Demi, can I ask you something" she said looking at me.

"sure, you know you can tell me anything"

"can you come with me to get my first tattoos" she asked nervously.

"of course, what are you planning on getting"

"well I was thinking of maybe believe on my wrist, in nice lettering"

"sure lets go tonight, with kat Von d" she smiled big.

"omg yes".

An hour later we went to her uncles.

"hey baby your brother lend me his car, we can go anywhere you want" Bryan told perla. "sorry Demi you mind if i steal Perla" he asked.

"its fine" I smiled, hugged perla, and walked away.

Perla's pov-

"were do you want to go baby" Bryan said while driving.

"I want to visit my cousins, I haven't seen them in like 4 years"

"OK" we drove for about half an hour and we made it to my aunts house. Everything was the it has been in years. we walked in the door and i knocked. My aunt opened the door smiling.

"perla oh my you've grown" she pulled me in a hug.

"hey tia, this is Bryan my boyfriend" (tia is aunt in Spanish)

"his every handsome" Bryan blush causing me to laugh. "well Perla, no ones here but Vanessa and Valerie are if you would like to stay with them"

"yeah sure" I went in as she called my cousins in the room. They were twins and I missed them so much. My aunt left leaving me and Bryan alone in the living room. My first cousin Valerie came out yelling my name hugging me really tightly. Her twin Vanessa who I'm more close to ran out and tackled me into a big hug knocking the air out my mouth.

"omg look at you, very beautiful" Vanessa said helping up from the floor.

"thanks, I missed you guys"

"we missed you to, so who's this" they both said. Vanessa stared at Bryan up and down.

"perla can i talk to" I nodded and followed Vanessa outside.

"what's up" I said.

"something about him doesn't feel right, so I'm sorry I don't approve" she said. I knew she might be right, cause I never doubt her.

"OK" was all I could say. she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and smiled. After an hour of catching things up with them but mostly Vanessa I it was time to. meet up with Demi.

"sorry guys but its time we should leave"

"aww" they said in usion. I said bye to Valerie then Vanessa pulled me to the side.

"just ke your eyes open" I nodded my head.

"bye Nessa" I said remembering I use to call her that when i was little cause I couldn't say her name right. I was always closest to her then her sister.

"aww you remembered"

"how could I forget". I said.

Bryan and i made it back to my uncles and Bryan and I haven't said a word to each other. were usually talking and happy smiling at each other and now its like were strangers.

A/N: What do you think is wrong with Bryan??? comment n vote!!!!