Options

Perla's pov-

Nessa stood quiet, waiting for me to speak.

"Nessa, I'm sorry, I was scared, I just didn't want to tell anybody that of my life" I said burying my pale face in my hands.

"Perla, I told you, you can tell me anything, I would never judge you. Like how I never judged you because you like Demi" she said as she climbed on the bed. She swung an arm around me and held me. I had finally let the tears fall. "there Perla, I will help you through anything, but please don't ever try the easy way out, I'm not ready for my baby girl to leave" she whispered. I looked at her and even though my body hurt, and hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry Nessa" I stuttered out with the crying I was doing. She rubbed my back and rested head on top of mine.

"its ok" She whispered again.

After awhile Vanessa walked out to tell my parents what happened. I been though this before, so I know to them it wouldn't be surprising.

"Hey babe" Demi said as she walked in. I blushed and waved. "got you a chocolate muffin" she smiled handing it to me.

"thanks" I said carefully taking it as my arms were hurting me, well my whole body did.

"what did Vanessa say" she asked climbing her way to the bed and sat next to me.

"she say my arm, and she said that I should of told her, and that she will help me through anything" I said taking a small bit of my muffin. I was still feeling ugly, but knowing Demi she will make me eat it.

"that's good, but don't forget your girlfriend is here to, and she will never leave your side again" she said and kissed my cheek.

"I know Dems, and thank you" My parents walked in the room.

"ok Perla, you have two options this time" My dad said with a straight face.

"and what are they" I asked a bit scared knowing what they were referring to.

"you go to the treatment center you did before in Texas, or you stay and Vanessa and Demi will take care of you" My mom said. Vanessa walked in with a smile and I smiled back.

"I want to stay here" I said.

"alright then, its settled, but Vanessa" he said turning to face her.

"yes"

"you can't be nice to her, be striked, so she knows what she is doing is wrong, and that goes for you to" he said pointing to Demi.

"yes sir" they both said.

After a while, my parents went back home knowing I was going to be ok. I was happy they gave me that option. Now, I get two stay with two of my favorite people.

Since Nessa now knows everything, I promised never to hide anything from her. She asked how Demi and are are doing. I told her we're together and she extremely happy for us.

Jesus walked in and I was happy to see him. We talked about the tour and all that stuff, so when I get out I get to continue the tour with Demi. Which I'm extremely happy about.

A/N: sorry I haven't uploaded I'll try to upload everyday with the sequel, the story is ending with very few chapters to go. Anyways, help pick a name for the second story Nd the best one gets a dedication :) ♥