School

Perla's pov-

A week has past and I'm finally home. I'm not going to lie even though I was born and lived half of my life in LA, I still miss my home in Texas. We dropped everyone off at there house and it was time to go home. As soon as we were in our drive way I ran to my room plopping on my bed. I missed Adrian and Demi so much already. I guess spending every waking moment with them, makes me really miss them. Especially Demi, how I miss those lips, her touch, and her hugs, but most importantly her laugh. Her beautiful contagious laugh.

My mom walked in the room with James by her side. James was suppose to be in LA, why was he here.

"yeah" I said confused.

"OK Perla, I'm here to set up a small studio in here, so you can make music and stuff" I looked around the room.

"but there's not enough room here"

"I know so we're remodeling it"

"OK then" he started measuring and writing stuff down. My phone was ringing so I walked out the room without them knowing.

phone convo.-

"hello" I said.

"hey, perla" Demis sweet voice sounded so adorable.

"Demi, I miss you"

"I do to, did you guys make it home"

"yeah we did well Demi my mom wants to talk to me so I'll call you later"

"OK I'll miss you"

"I'll miss you to"

"bye" we both said and i hung up. I walked in my room seeing James on the phone. He hung up and smiled.

"were going to work on your room tomorrow"

"alright that's awesome, thanks James" I said with a smile.

Night was coming faster then expected and i didn't want it to. School was tomorrow and I didn't feel like going. My school is nice and all its just the people in it that I hate it. I don't get bullied anymore but its just there idiots that haven't changed since elementary. I can act like a kid if i want but I know when to stop, these kids don't, and because of that they canceled field trips and senior trips which sucks.

I sat in bed with my laptop in my lap scrolling through twitter. Since the whole video happened I got alot of followers which is cool but I rarely get on. I sat the computer next to me and i laid down covering myself with my captain America blanket I got for Christmas. My eyes were growing heavier as i was really sleepy. Next thing I notice I fell asleep.

The next day I woke up and went straight to the shower taking my towel undies and a bra. After the shower I changed to my black skinnys, a green long sleeve button down shirt, and my white Nike hightops. I curled my hair and sat in the couch waiting for Lupe to come.

The door bell rang and I jump to my feet.

"bye mom"I yelled and went out the door.

Lupe's parents dropped her off so we can walk together to school. we made it and went our separate ways.

My first period class was Spanish. My first language was Spanish, so i really didn't need this class but, I was late on picking my elective classes. I don't do anything in this class but help the teacher cause I know the language. I sat in my regular sit, when the announcements when on. A familiar voice was talking on the inercom. I didn't pay to much to it and just began with class. The door open and the principal walked in.

"Perla may I speak to you" he said. Everyone in the room acting like idiots like always saying oooo. I walked out the room and seen Demi and Adrian. I smiled and ran to their arms. They smiled. Demi looked hot not to stare but I couldn't. Her dress was perfectly wrapped around her curves.

"OK perla, they can stay with as long as they keep the visitors pass"

"OK, thank you" he nodded and left.

"I'm happy you guys are here, I thought I was going to have a shitty day" I giggled.

"well I wanted to see you but Adrian wanted to see his mom" Demi laughed.

"Adrian was always a mama's boy"

"And you were a daddy's girl"

"still am" we laughed and went inside the class with them by my side. Everyone stopped and stared which, made me uncomfortable. I explain to all my teachers why they were here and they were cool with it. My day was better then I thought it would be. Alot of people seen the video of Demi and I so people who never talked to me were now nonstop begging to talk to me.

My last class of the day came faster then expected. The teacher had separated us, so everyone was on one side, and Demi, Adrian, and I in the other side. Someone was knocking in the door. The teacher got up and answered it. When she came back in, she came with a very tall guy with a nice shirt and slacks. My teacher came over to me and whispered that, that guy was my bodyguard, name Jim. My life is already changing I don't know if i should continue doing this.

A/N: I know this chapter kinda sucked, but it was a filler. Do you think Perla wants her life to change. comment n vote!!!!