Thinking

Demi's pov-

I'm probably the happiest girl ever. I finally talked to Perla but also told her I had feelings for her, and the good thing is she has feelings for me too.

"Ha beat you again" Perla yelled grabbing her tickets.

"well I don't play sports" I said laughing.

"look, you want to take a picture" she asked pointing to the sketch pictures.

"yeah"

We ran and took two pictures. One for me and the other for her. They were cute. We walked back with loads of tickets in our hands.

"you can keep them" she said giving me her tickets.

"no, we share" she smiled and walked by me to the prizes booth. When we were done, it was time to head home.

"come on Perla" Val screamed from the parking lot. she waved at them to wait.

"I had a fun time" I said

"I did to"

"I missed you, like so much" I pulled her in a hug and didn't want to let go but Adrian honked making me jump back.

"I guess we should go" she smiled and walked me to Adrian's car. "bye bro"'

"bye Baby sis" She walked to Vanessas car and drove off.

Perla's pov-

I had the best time with Demi. I missed her so much. As we were driving home Val was wondering what I was telling Demi that took to long. Nessa and i told her everything. I also told her the same question i told Nessa. she said she was cool with it and she would still care about me no matter what.

We were home and plopped myself on the couch. Nessa sat next to me as Val sat next to her.

"do you feel better babe" she asked.

"yeah, I actually do, thanks"

"I'm always here, and so is Val" she said slapping Vals lap.

"well I'm going to bed, I have to work tomorrow, but yeah Perla, if you need anything I'm here." we hugged her and she went in her room.

"but the sucky part is I have to wait to Adrian breaks up with her or something. I really want to be with her"

"I know you do, but love is patient" she kissed my head and went in her room. I sighed and closed my eyes before gett up. I got up and went in my room. I took a quick shower and changed to my pjs. My I pod was connected to the dock near the bed, and I turned it on, but put it down on low to hear Demi's sweet voice sing lightweight. I was fighting to stay awake. My phone viberated. I checked and it was Demi.

D- Good Night BEAUTIFUL!!!!! :*

I cought my self blushing.

P- Good night GORGEOUS!!!!! :*

I put my phone to charge, turned off the dock, and fell asleep thinking about the good day I had.

A/N: :) love you all. Tell me what you think.

Comment and vote!!!!!