We're Done

Perla's pov-

Kat was finally done with both tattoos. I walked over to the mirror and they looked very nice, very beautiful.

We paid and went to a hotel that everyone was waiting for us at. Before we left I walked over to the balcony, looking at the sunset go down.

I took my phone out my pocket and checked the time. But what made me look at my phone longer was my wallpaper. I missed Bryan so much and I haven't heard anything in days.

John walked in scary me from my thoughts.

"look Perla can we please talk" I sighed and put my phone away.

"john, I'm done talking"

"he's Cheating on you perla, when the last you talked to him" he yelled. I knew in my mind he might be right after my conversation with Vanessa, but I didn't want to believe it. "When was the last time" he spoke softer.

"in a couple of days" I whispered. He came close and wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly. Evan though I haven't talked to John in a year, I could say I really missed his hugs. He let me go and rested his arms on the edge of the balcony. Everyone came in the room and sat in the bed. I rested my head on Johns Shoulder and seen The bottom of the hotel. How high we we're. John pointed at a couple in front of the hotel making out.

"it looks like he's trying to eat her face" he laughed. I giggled as we continue to look. When the guy came for air, my world had stopped. John grabed my hand tightening his grip.

"I'm fine" I said. my voice cracking at every word, I couldn't hold back tears. John pulled me away from the balcony and into a hug. Adrian immediately shot up and ran to our side. I cried in johns shoulder, trying so hard to not cry. But knowing I waisted almost 6 months of my life on a guy who probably didn't care, just acted like he did.

Demi took me away from John, taking me to the room. She shut the door and brought me to the bed lying me down gently. She lay next to me, resting a hand on my arm. I was happy that I met Demi. someone who finally cares for someone like me. But I know I can't be with Demi in anyway but a friend, or a sister. I got my phone out again and called Vanessa. She understood everything about me from when i was born to the last Time she seen me in about 5 years ago.

"hey" she answered on the first ring sounding chreeful like she always was.

"Hey" I said sniffing.

"what's wrong" she said. her chreeful voice went away.

"you we're right" was all I said.

"Were are you" she asked.

"Hilton hotel"

"wait there" she hung up and i walked out the room with Demi behind me.

I grabed my hair to a high ponytail and grabbed my sweater. Leaving everyone in the room. My mind was blank, I couldn't face Bryan, but I know I have to. I walked in the lobby and from the the distance I seen him holding her like he would with me. He pulled his phone out and the girl walked in the hotel. I looked closer but my phone began to ring. I took it out and looked. He was calling. I declined it and walked out the hotel as i seen Vanessa walk near him.

"Nessa, its not worth it" I cought her before she said anything. When Bryan's eyes meet mine, his eyes grew bigger. I grabbed her hand and walked inside when he grabbed my waist.

"I'm...."

"save it, I should of listened to the people around" he grabbed my hand and I pulled it away. John, Adrian, and everyone else came out looking at Bryan in disgust. "I wanna go home" I looked at Demi who went to my side.

"OK, come on" we went back inside. Vanessa went home to get some clothes cause she didn't want to leave my side. We boreded the plane and i wanted to sit alone. I grabbed my iPod and earbuds and went to sleep until we landed.

A/N: awww Poor perla. But to tell you Demi is going to step up her game.

Comment and vote!!!!