READY

Perla's pov-

It was finally the day I was leaving this hell hole, but the weird thing is, I spent almost two months in here, that ill actually miss it. 

"Are you ready. Vanessa will be coming with the car soon" Demi said helping me off the bed, and into the recliner.

"yeah" I whispered. I clenched the arm rest, as i struggled to sit. I was still to weak to move. Demi seen me struggling and sat me gently. 

"You ok babe" She said. 

"yeah, just everything hurts" She caressed my cheek smiling. "what"

"nothing, I'm just happy your OK" She bend down and pecked my lips so passionately. "i dont want to ever imagine my life without you" she whispered. I smiled sitting her in my lap. i rested my chin on her shoulder.

"you will never lose me, im staying with you for as long as i live" I whispered in her ear. I wrapped my arms around her waist bringing her closer to me. 

"i love you" She said.

"i love you more" i kissed her cheek. 

Not that long after, Vanessa came with the car. She came in the room, and Help Demi put everything in the car, like some presents people brought me. The nurse came in with a wheelchair and helped me in it. We made it to the car and The nurse helped me into the front seat. 

"thank you" Nessa told the Nurse, as she shut my door. The nurse smiled and waved. "ok, now to the hotel" Nessa said driving. 

I dont remember the hotel, but Demi said that's where everything happened. She had finally told what really happen, and I can't believe Adrian would do that to me.

We made to the front of the hotel and seen a bunch of guys with cameras. Demi held on to my hand.

"ready" she asked. I nodded as I seen Max and my body gaurd Jim help us through the sea of paps.

"Demi, since you haven't been here in a while, I need to talk to you" Phil told Demi.

"ok" she looked at me. "ill only be a second, ok" I nodded and watched her leave.

Demi's pov-

"what's up Phil" I said closing the door to my room.

"its Adrian. His been here a couple times hoping you would back or Perla" he sighed running his fingers through his hair.

To be honest, I had totally forgotten about him. It scaring knowing his been coming here.

"I need to get Perla out of here. Another hotel or something" I said.

"We'll, I was going to say, just go back home to LA til Perla is ready to tour again" he said.

"ya your right. Can you see if there's a next flight that's leaving or something" I asked sighing.

He nodded and got right on his phone. I walked out to see Vanessa and Perla sitting on the couch.

"here you go" Vanessa handed Perla her phone.

"thank you" she said. She took it and began messing with it. she hasn't had her phone since everything happened.

"Vanessa, can you help" I asked. She stood up and walked with me to her room.

"what's up"

"I need you to help me get everything ready. Were going back home today" I whispered.

"Ok, but why so early. She just came out of the hospital"

"Adrian has been here looking for us. Now I don't know why he has but I don't want him near her" She nodded and began packing Perla's things.

"Demi, can I have a water bottle to take my pil" Perla yelled. I walked over to the living room.

"Drink your pil when we get on the plane so you can sleep" I said running my fingers through her hair.

The doctor had prescribed muscle relaxers to her, for the pain. She nodded her head.

"where we going" she asked.

"Vanessa bought the house. So all four of us are moving to our new mansion in LA" She smiled wide and jumped but stop.

"Valerie, is coming to" She asked.

"yup" I said popping the p. I met Valerie a couple times, when she came to visit Perla. She just like Vanessa.

After awhile, we were finally putting things in a suv. Max carried Perla to the front seat as more and more paps came.

"how are you doin baby" I asked as she scrunched her nose in pain.

"I'm ok" she sighed. "just hurting" she rubbed her head from where she had surgery and smiled looking back at me. I leand to her and pecked her lips gently.

"wheres the driver" Vanessa said scared. I turned to her and seen her color was gone. she was pale.

"why, what's wrong" She poured out the window and I seen him. Someone I hated. Someone that hurt my baby.

Adrian.

"Max, come on" I yelled. He jumped and seen where I was looking. When Max seen him, he backed up the car and drove away in a hurry.

"Ready to start our lives together" I asked Perla who sat next to me on the plane.

"I'm more then ready" she looked out the window and smiled holding my hand. "I'm ready" she sighed.

A/N: omg I think I'm crying.....the book is finally over. This was my first fanfic ever and I loved writing it. ill miss this book so much but its squeal time.

Vote on Unbroken if you want to start. Its the squeal name :) ♥