Tattoo

Demi's pov-

Perla doesn't seem to happy but maybe its cause she's new to this, yeah its cause of that. After school we went to her house and talked. Lupe and Kalena came with us but I haven't heard anything from Bryan.

Her door bell rang and she went to get it. No one was home.

Her and a guy about her height with black shiny hair walked in. He smiled at everyone and sat by Perla and Kalena.

"Demi, Adrian this is John, John this is Adrian my brother and his girlfriend Demi" we smiled and said hi.

We all sat in the living talking as James and the construction workers worked on Perla's room. James came in the room sitting on a chair.

"were almost done" he sighed in relief. we all cheered. John hugged Perla unexpectedly cause her to jump. She pushed him away. Perla grabbed his arm taking him to the couch. I walked over so they don't see but I could hear.

"Perla why do push me away. I have been there for more then anybody has" he said.

"look John, I'm with Bryan"

"I know his kind, I know about you then he does" he said cutting her off.

"what do you mean his kind, and John don't forget that I liked you and I told you, but you still choose someone" he sighed and sat back on the couch.

"I'm sorry Perla if I'm not perfect but, what I know then what I did back then is I love you" she looked up shock. she stood still and put her face in her hands.

James called perla scaring me. I walked back to where everyone was. She came in the room with John behind her.

"yeah" she said so softly.

"we need to go to LA for a quick interview, we talked to your mom and she wants you home after the interview, which means we have to go to the airport now. We can all go" he said.

Perla walked out and into her room even though the were constructing it.

"hey you don't need clothes, we can buy some there" I said walking next to her.

"OK, but I don't have money" she said.

"Perla, your now a singer, you have money" she nodded and we went in car.

We drove to the airport and surprisingly there were paparazzis taking pictures of us. we ignored and boreded the plane.

Two hours later we were here. We got out and into a sea of fans. they all chanted something I couldn't make out. I got closer to a fan.

"pemi, pemi, pemi" they all chanted I looked at perla as she smiled at me.

we went in the car and i got to sit near Perla.

"so I guess we're pemi" we both giggled.

"I guess so" she smiled. went made it to the interview and they interviewed me and her.

After an hour it was over.

"hey Dems, can we get my tattoo" she asked.

"OK" we stopped at LA ink. Kat greeted us and took us to her office.

"so Perla, what are thinking about getting" kat asked.

"I was thinking of getting believe on my wrist" she said

"OK we can do it, anything else"she said.

"Perla we should get matching tattoos" I said.

"omg we should, I want the cross you have"

"OK" few minutes later kat drew them up and it was time for her to get inked.

A/N: sorry I Haven't been uploading. My internet was down. But to you wats on the next Chapter is drama. who do you think the drama will be with.????

comment and vote!!!