Awkward

Perla's pov-

I backed away from her slowly. She shot up and grabbed my hand, walking towards the door.

"What's wrong" she asked. I gave her a 'really' look.

"I just got out of a relationship, Demi"

"I know, but I just couldn't help it" she said putting her head down. I walked to her, and lifted her chin. I'm straight, but I would always say I would go lesbian for Demi. This time I grabbed her cheek and leaned her face to mine. I pressed my lips on hers. I couldn't believe I'm kissing Demi. My mind was going crazy.

She picked me up taking me to my bed. She laid me down, with her at my waist. She caressed my face as the kiss was getting intense.

My hands were wondering off from her neck and slowly to her waist.

"Hey is everything OK" Adrian said. Demi jumped off of me and sat on the bed.

"yeah everything's fine we're just talking" I yelled without even thinking.

"alright, do guys need anything, I'm going to the store, Vanessa is in the living room if you need anything"

"no, we're good" Demi said fixing her dress. I got up from bed and I gabbed my sweater sliding it on.

"I'm going with Vanessa" I said. She nodded and i left.

I dropped myself on the couch next to Vanessa.

"forget him babe" she said patting my lap.

"his forgotten, believe me" I said remembering what happened minutes ago in the room with Demi. "Nessa?" I said turning my body towards her.

"yeah" she faced me.

"Can you tell my mom, what happen, I don't feel, like talking about it"

"sure babe, come here" she pulled me in hug.

"thanks" Demi came out my room and sat on the other couch.

Demi's pov-

Everything was perfect between Perla and me until Adrian ruined it. Now stuff between Perla is awkward. I sat on the other couch opposite of her and van