THE KISS

Perla POV -

Demis arm wraped around felt perfect but weird. Weird because I was never into girls, but something about Demi made me think differently. I looked up to her seeing her eyes. They were beautiful. Demi placed her hand on my stomach, rubbing it gently.

My thoughts were racing I couldn't think straight. Demi was my idol and inspiration, and doing this was something crazy.

I sat up in bed as she did the same. She looked in my eyes and placed her hand on top of mines.

"you OK" she asked concerned.

"I'm fine"

My body was acting weird I couldn't keep it still. It moved closer to her until we were inches apart. surprisingly she didn't move back. Infact she also moved forward. I closed my eyes and felt lips on mines. it felt like fireworks were ignited in me, it was an amazing feeling. the kiss was sweet and inesent.

I pulled away and sat still in shock. Demi did the same and pulled her knees to her chest.

"uhh...I'm not going to lie but that was amazing" Demi said breaking the silence. I laughed and nodded my head in agreement.

Demi and i talked for awhile and went to sleep. I snggled up to Demi till we were squished together.

The next morning I woke up with Demi by my side. She was wrapped in my blanket still sound asleep. she looked adorable. I carefully got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower. Still in the mirror I touched my lips gently remembering the kiss. the kiss felt like something special, more special then Bryan's.

Then it hit me, i still have a boyfriend, and so does she. My brother. I think if Adrian found out he would leave again and wouldn't talk to me.

I sighed and walked out the bathroom door and into my room. Demi sat at the edge of the bed looking at my scrapbook me and john made before school ended. she smiled and laughing while fliping through the pages.

"you look so cute when you were little" she says holding up the book.

"thanks but I wasn't" I smiled and sat next to her.

"don't deny, you were" she smiled and continued looking. I rolled my eyes and looked also.

"wats happening here" she said pointing to a picture.

"john and i were eating ice cream and he spilled it all over his black pants." I giggled remembering that day.

"Demi, about the kiss" she cut me off and stared into my eyes.

"what about the kiss"

"I just don't want anybody to know about it ok. you have Adrian and i have Bryan. Sure I would love to have you but I think its best if we just stay friends. I get it if your mad. here" I started taking off the necklace. "I'm not good enough to be your best friend" I handed her the necklace as a tear came down the side of my cheek. she handed it back.

"Perla. I'm not going to think of you any different just cause of a kiss, your my best friend and i want to keep it like that. And sure maybe one day in the future I like to be yours" she spun me around and place the neckalace around my neck. she spun me back around and smiled. "but once in a while I would love to have a kiss" she bit her lip and i could not resist. I leaned in and kissed her.

A/N: wat you think. help me guys. or I can't write the story. comment vote!!!!!!!!