BREAK UP

Demis pov-

The interview was over and i was glad. I was glad to be in the same car as Perla holding her close to me.

They dropped me off my place And I ran in my room waiting to see if Adrian would call. Which surprisingly he didn't.

Ever since me and Perla have been hanging together, I don't have feelings for Adrian like I did before. He was like My everything, but now I'm just thinking of Perla. How she makes me smile and laugh till I cry of happiness.

I'm doing something wrong to both of them, and I know I have to do what's right. But is right. I'm going to end up hurting one of them. I'm with Adrian, but I'm kissing with his sister behind his back.

I took a long shower just thinking about what I'm going to do, and I finally know what I'm going to do. Break up with Adrian. Its something I know I have to do. I love Perla more than anything and I'm staying with her.

I changed and waited for Adrian to call me. I sat there just staring and waiting, and what felt like forever, it ranged.

"Hey baby" I heard his voice on the other side. He sounded happy, while I felt like crap.

"hey, can we talk"

"sure, what is it"

"Adrian, I had some time thinking, and stuff between us is not the same" I said trying to hold my tears. My hands were shaking nervously.

"what do you mean" He sounds different now, like he's sad.

"like....."

"like what Demetria"

"Like my feelings for you" there was a long pause.

"So your telling me you don't want to be with me anymore" I needed to tell him the truth. without thinking I told him something I regret saying.

"yeah cause I fell in love with your sister" my eyes widen and i covered my mouth. I shouldn't have said that. I'm stupid.

"Perla, you fell for a girl, my sister"

"yeah" the truth was out and I hated what I did. "I'm sorry" I hung before he said anything else. I threw my phone across the room shattering the screen. At this point I didn't care about my phone, I cared about hurting Adrian and telling him something I shouldn't.

My small cries filled the silent room. What was I going to do tomorrow, me and Perla had another interview to do. Its going to be hell tomorrow.

A\N: Do you guys think Adrian will hate Perla. And Do you think Perla will Hate Demi. ????