The plug

Demi's pov-

The door slowly opened and James walked in. He walked over to my side and stared at Perla.

"She was like a daughter to me, She's a really strong girl" He said wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I nodded in agreement trying to hold back the tears that wanted to spill. "Can I...umm...be alone with her" I kissed Perla's forehead and walked out. James knew what was really going on. He knew why Perla and I were always together.

I sat back in the waiting room, holding my tears in. Vanessa slowly walked towards me and sat on the seat next to me.

"Did you see her arms" she spoke. I looked at her and nodded. "How come I didn't know, did she hate me that she didn't want to tell me. What did I do wrong" she pleaded to me like I had the answer. which I did, but I don't know if I should tell her.

"Vanessa, maybe she was scared to tell you" I lied quickly. She looked up at me and cried again.

Moments later my parents walked in the waiting room. I just there staring at the white wall, waiting for who knows what. My head hurted from all the crying I was doing. My eyes burned and I had no more tears to cry.

I watched everyone come out of Perla's room one by one. Maddie who was the last person to see her, Came out in tears. Maddie and Perla have been getting close. Maddie says Perla, was another sister to her.

Everyone finally left except for Vanessa, James, and I. We stood in the room with Perla, sitting the chairs. The doctor said she might not make it, but I say there is a chance she will. We talked then fell asleep.

A month has passed and still nothing. I was suppose to be touring with her but right now its just me. I been crying myself to sleep since everything happened. I been Calling Vanessa on tour Checking on Perla and she's still the same.

The Paparazzis soon found out, and Perla has been on Tv and in magazine. Her fans been sending me prayers and tweets to update them, I sometimes don't do it cause they get the same tweet over and over again. she hasn't woken up is all I say. My fans tell me to stay strong, but I can't without Perla. I found myself looking at the twitter trends‚ and couple caught my eye.

#Pemi

#PrayforPerlaandDemi

To them, me and Perla are only Bestfriends. But to me she was more then my Bestfriend, my rock, she was the love of my life.

I sat on the stage preparing for the concert the next day. I caught myself thinking of Perla sighed to myself. She would have been on stage goffying around with me, messing with James to he yelled at us. I laughed to myself. Then I started remembering when we would kiss, the way she would hug me and I would feel safe, when she smiled it made a lot of people smile, even our bus driver billy who wasnt a person to smile. I broke down in the middle of the stage singing lightweight. It was our song.

After singing I took the private plane to San Antonio, to see how see was doing. As I got to the waiting room that her family been patiently waiting for a miracle. I slowly walked in and seen people crying.

"What's going on" I said. Vanessa and Perla's mom sat me down. "Is anybody going to tell me"

They stood quiet for a moment wondering who would tell me the news.

"They want to pull the plug" they waited to see my reaction before going on. I stood quiet not thinking at this point. "She hasn't shown no progress. Their giving us two day to be with her" I closed my eyes reopened them.

"No, they can't" I broke down to floor with my hand in my face. They helped me up and pushed then away. I didn't want nobody touching me if it wasn't Perla. "Can I see her" they nodded.

I stood up and found my way to her room.

A/N: sorry its short guys at least the next one will be longer :) @demisStar couldn't help write this for she going through hard times. #staystrongdemisStar :'/