3 - The Arrival Of Skeletal

REGENT PARK, LONDON

Enzo was only trying to enjoy his day off when suddenly the blasting of ships came from the sky. He had nothing on him, shaking his head with disappointment, knowing too well he had to head back home immediately.

Turning on his feet, the tall, Russian man sprinted towards the exit of the park, dodging those running about in fear. When he finally got out, he found himself right in front of the Regent Park tube station, making his way past it as he hustled down the road.

The streets were empty, with almost everyone either hiding or running away. Enzo frowned, knowing full well that he had to hurry before anything serious happened. His temporary apartment was only a few blocks from the tube station and soon he arrived at the entrance of his building. Glancing around, he made his way inside, taking the lift to the fourth floor.

He proceeded to walk down his hallway, noticing his neighbours were nowhere to be seen. As he approached his flat, he quickly opened the door before allowing himself inside. Enzo ran straight towards his closet, nearly ripping the doors off their hinges as he grabbed the case he stored there.

The bag held everything he needed, his bow, quiver, arrows and of course, his suit!

He quickly got changed into the orange and yellow outfit and clicked his belt around his waist, with it easily fitting around his muscles before placing the case, down onto the bed, removing the contents. His arrows were first, putting a couple of dozen in his quiver. Next was the bow, hanging it on his back while securing the strap around his chest. He felt ready as he hung the quiver on his shoulder, taking hold of the bow.

Enzo went to head to the exit of his flat before the building suddenly shook violently. The man was thrown against the walls, groaning as he struggled to stand again. Looking around, he saw the ceiling had collapsed, blocking the exit of the room.

"Shit!" he muttered.

---

The bar was destroyed and furniture was everywhere. Callum crawled across the tiled floor of his establishment, trying to locate his sister. He'd yell out her name every now and then, fearing the worst, hoping he wouldn't find her lifeless body.

He continued to crawl, finding one of his katanas lying on the ground nearby. He picked it up, looking at the blade, before making his way over to the staff-only door.

He tried his best to fight off whatever stormed in, but he was caught by surprise. It was his fault, or that's how he felt.

Stumbling onto his feet, Chief Death finally caught sight of Skeletal, who was standing in front of his sister. He ground his teeth in anger before launching towards the skeleton, bringing down his katana onto his head, but the warrior's skull was as hard as stone. It shocked the male Death Sibling as he stumbled backwards, watching the villain slowly turn to face him.

Revealing his spear, Skeletal launched it straight towards Callum's torso, narrowly missing him as the weapon landed on the wooden floor, bouncing around. The chief would launch forward once more, this time aiming for the skeleton's leg, stabbing the weapon into the bone, feeling it give way beneath his blade.

Skeletal pushed Callum away before taking hold of the katana that was stuck in his leg. He pulled it out, throwing it aside before running over and grabbing the handle of his spear. Aiming directly for Chief Death's gut, Skeletal went to launch his weapon, but would suddenly get countered by Carl and his trusty frying pan!

"My man!" Callum yelled.

With a quick flick of his wrist, Carl disarmed Skeletal, sending the villain flying backwards. As he hit the floor with a loud thud, the silent chef took his chance to bring his frying pan down on the skull of his opponent. But with a swift kick, the skeleton villain sent Carl flying out a nearby window.