2 Office

Lilliana's POV

Once he saw me he walked over to me and instantly saw the bruises. I saw an angry and worry look written on his face.

" Oh my god, are you okay? Does it hurt? Should I take you to the bathroom and fix it? Are you hur-"

I cut him off saying "I'm okay don't worry he didn't go as hard and ma'am didn't help him thank god"

" okay, but are you sure? " he asked upset . I told him I already took care of my wounds and we left after hearing the bell.

Alex is 15 the same age as me but 2 months older. He is the only one I talk to. He knows about the abuse and alway helps me every time I'm hurt.

In the third class with Alex I heard my and Lily's name being called over the intercom saying " lilliana and lily Grace please can you come to my office." I and Alex shared a look confuse but I got up and went to the office a bit scared.

When I entered after knocking and hearing a 'come in' I saw 2 men,an officer,my sister,the principle and a social worker I think.

I kept my head down so they couldn't see my face but enough for me to see them as my make-up is finished.

When I entered the principle said "Hello lilliana come sit down"
I sat down near my sister and looked up a little so he couldn't see my full face.

"I'm sorry but, what is happenig?" Lily asked confused.

"Right. Umm. I'm sorry girls but your mother and step-father have sadly passed away in a tragic car a
accident after drunk driving. They didn't make it"  the principle said sadly and sympathy in his eyes .

I don't know how to feel. They're gone  and I'm finally free from hello. They're gone. Gone. I don't have to see them ever again. I can live freely.

"Hey girls I'm your father, Alessandro also your guardian. It's lovely to have you both back . I missed you both, the whole family did. " the man now known as Alessandro my father said.

"Hello girls I'm your oldest brother Damon and I'm 28. Its very nice to meet you. " he said in a cold voice.

When he saw me and caught my eyes I saw an emotion I think of love come across but then disappeared a second he saw me looking.

My father then said " let's go and get your stuff from your lockers and we then we'll go to the airport."

Me and Lilly both nodded and he said let's go.

The principle then said " It was very lovey to have you both here in this school. I hope you both have a good trip and have a lovely life with your brothers and father.We'll miss you all very much."

I quickly took out a note book and wrote *can I go and say bye to my friend please*

Then showed it to my father. As he read it a smile appeared on his face and replied with " of course sweetheart you can just quickly. And you Damon you go. He will take you and also help you take your stuff out of your locker"

I wrote *okay thank you* then wrote to Damon * let's go then* and we both left not after seeing lily give me an annoyed look saying why are you being an attention seeker taking them both. But I ignored it as I was use to it and left with Damon.