21 Cuddle

Lilliana's POV

It's been 3 weeks in the hospital recovering and learning how to walk and it good.

I learnt how to walk by myself without anyone's  help.

Damon and dad have done lots of things to make me happy and entertained

As well as my brothers .

Today is the day I'm leaving the hospital and back home.

My grandparents had to go home and said they would visit soon after I'm fully better

"Okay babygirl I'm going to go and sign the discharge papers and well go home. " dad said smiling at me.

"Okay, dad" I smile back at him while nodding.

_______________minutes later_____________

"Come on " I grab onto Damon's outstreched hand and we start walking to the exit.

We hop in the car and start the journey home.

I have a cast on my left hand and stitches on my right hand as it was cut open. There is s banged covering it so there is a less chance of it opening and when I take s bath it won't get wet.

Deep in thoughts I didn't notice we arrived home.

"Come on baby let's go in side and find your brothers " I nod at dad.

Walking to the front door, opening it I see all my brothers including lily, standing there.

In Alexander's hand is a white teddy bear.

And in Fransiscos hand is a brown one.

It's soo cute

It's soo cute.

"WELCOME HOME LILLIANA! " thru shouted except lily, but I couldn't care.

Alex walked up to me and gave me the bear saying " The bear is from me, Matteo and the twins. It was cute and we thought u would love it. "

"Thank you guys it's soo cute. "

"No problem baby. Can we get a hug? "

J font say anything and just hugg him.

Then I hug the rest.

"Okay here, I got this , I mean we got this for you. " Fransisco says .

It was adorable

It was adorable.

"Thank you " and hug them.

"Okay let's get you to the sofa to rest okay. " dad says and I nod following him to the living room.

I slowly walk as my family wait patiently for me.

Suddenly I felt a pain shoot through my leg causing me to help out and fall to the ground.

"LILLIANA! "
"LILLIANA! "
Both the twins say and the rest quickly come towards me and help me up.

"Baby, you okay, what happened? " dad says.

Lily looks bored and the rest look worried.

"I-i do-dont kno-know? " I whisper and hug dad trying to hide away from the attention.

"Haha, come on , I'll pick you up" I nod at him while he picks me up, careful of my injuries.

"Owwww" I say hurt.

"What happened princess does anything hurt I'll call-" I inturupt damon by put my not broken hand up and saying,

"My hand was just in a uncomfortable position. I'm not hurt . I'm okay" .

He nods while coming up to me and kissng me on the cheek.

"I love you baby . I won't let anything happen to you " he says in Italian which was thick.

I look at him knowing what he said but didn't say anything.

He backs up for dad to take me to rest on the sofa as they others follow behind.

Once I'm confortable everyone goes to do they things after kissing me and say take care.

Lily just scoffs quietly and walks away.

I just ignore her and turn the tv on and put Netflix on.

I started to doze off and just let darkness consume me.

Damon's POV

Im thankful my baby is okay.

It was stressful seeing my baby pale and almost dead-looking.

When I accidentally hurt her, I felt scared, thinking I hurt her.

But she just said she was okay.

As she rest on the sofa I heard a light scoff causing me to turn to the owerns voice.

Lily.

I swear she hate lilliana.

She didn't even care when she was in a come it kidnapped.

But there was tears.

Was it fake?

Did she lie?

I go back to lilliana and see she is asleep so I go to her, kissing her forehead, getting a blanket and covering her.

"Good night my princess "

Then go to my office and finish, some more work.