13 care

Armani's POV

After leaving the doctor with a quick nod, I walked up to my baby and sat on the chair neat the bed.

"Baby you okay? " I said looking at her black cast on her arm.

She nodded her head and I was upset that she didn't say anything.

"Neonata, can you please speak to me? Come on baby, please speak to me. I want to hear your voice. " I pleaded with desperation to hear her voice. (Babygirl)

"I'm okay" she said in a short answer.
It was better than anything.

"I'll be back, I'm just going to call your dad okay" she just nodded and I took that as a que to leave.

I took out my phone and searched for my son -Alessandro- contact.

I found it and called him.

Alessandro Armani

Call started

A-son
A-Dad, how is she?
A-shes okay but she is now quiet
A-why, what did the doctor do to her?
A-he didn't do anything but I think she's upset cause she needs to wear jeans cast for 10 weeks as her arm was already broken and it didn't heal propely
A-oh god, when is she coming back?
A-Now I just need to go any sign the discharge papers
A-Okay see you both at home
A-yea see you at home
A- bye
A- bye

Call ended

I went to the resepsantion and asked for the discharge papers.

I signed them and left to get lilliana.
I entered the room and saw her looking out the window.

"Hello principessa let's go home yea? "
I asked her while walking up to her. (Princess)

"Okay" she nodded and I held out my hand for her to hold it and she did.

Whilst walking out the hospital she got closer to me and before I could say what's wrong I saw a group of boys staring at her in lust.

I glared at them but they didn't see it as they kept looking at her.

She stared to get even more closer as she got uncomfortable under their intense stares.

So I texted the guards and immediately they came and formed a circle around us while glaring at everyone around us.

"It's okay Mia bambina no ones looking at you anymore" I comforted her and she nodded.

"Thank you, I'm sorry doe ignoring you I was just angry but not at you " she said while looing down.

I hugged her but was careful of her arm and replied with "I'm angry at lily for pushing you and hurting you " she nodded.

We arrived at my car I helped her in the car and also helping her building her seatbelt.

I then got in the drivers seat and started to drive home.

                       30 minutes later
__________________________________________

Soon I arrived home and the guards opened the door.

After getting out of the car I took lils hand in my but care of her broken one and started to walk inside.

"OMG, MY BABY'S HOME!" SHOUTED Ares casing my baby to wince.

Lilliana's POV

Ares shouted so loud I think I broke my ear drum.

"Don't shout you idiot" grandpa said sternly causing some noise and Ares to shut up.

"What's hap-" Dan said but cut himself off when he saw me.

I got uncomfortable under the stares but it was stopped as my twin screeched out causing me to again flinch,

"Whats happing and why is this pig-I mean my twin here" causing every one to turn to her but I just sighed and left to go to the kitchen and eat something.

As I arrived I heard shouting in the room.

Probably them shouting at her from the word 'pig' slipping out.

"When is this going to end ?" I questioned myself.

But I heard someone whisper in my ear
"You never know"