14 Help

Damon's POV

Seeing how lily that bitch made my bambina fall and break her arm made me want to me kill her. (Girl)

Hearing how my babys arm was already broken probably from her phyco parents made me furious.

They probably pushed her down the stairs and hurting her arm.

Right now we're all getting lily some clothes and other stuff.

While the other family are with her I'm  getting my picola ragazza some things for her. (Little girl)

Right now I'm checking out what colours to get her as she loves art and might need different ones for style.

I don't know what to get for her .

I might as well get her what I think she likes.

As I'm paying, the cashier starts  putting her breasts in my face "Scan my fucking card" I say angrily while handing her my card.

"Of-of c-cour-cource sir" she stutters.
She takes my card, scans it and hands it back.

As soon as I put my card in my wallet my guards takes the bags from the counter.

I met up with the return of the family and while I walked up to them I saw at least eight guards holding probably three bags on each arm.

Lily (that dick) is probably buying at the stuff she sets her eyes on.
"Hey figlio, I got a call from grandpa" (son)

"What did he say? Is lilliana okay?" I say quickly.

"She's okay but grandpa said she was a little too quiet. He thinks it's because she has to wear her cast for 10 weeks" he explains.

I nodded my head and we all start to leave the mall and go to the car park.
We get in the car.

30 minutes later
___________________________________________

After half an hour we arrive home .

We go inside and lily just goes upstairs to your out her new stuff .

Minutes later, I hear Ares scream so the whole family and me go and see what's the problem.

I go and see lilliana with her head down.

I quickly go and hug her but carefully of her right arm as it's her broken arm.

We all hug lils and talk till lily comes down.

"What is this pig- I mean my twin doing here ?" She says.

I immediately get protective when she had the audacity to call my baby a pig but to her it was a slip but to her it was just a slip and she just covered it up.

Then on a few seconds lily is in trouble.

Lilliana just leaves probably because of the annoying shouting.

After a whole four minutes of this housing I just leave and check on lils.

As I'm entering the kitchen a. D don't see her.

I just think shes in her room a d check and again she isn't there.

I panic but keep calm as she probably is somewhere here.

I call the guards to find her, check for any clues or check the cameras.

After searching the living room my guards come running in to the room and one says "Boss we think we found something. "

I quickly follow them and by now the whole family have found out lilliana is missing.

I arrive in the kitchen and see a big puddle of blood.

"What happened -oh god" Chanell says as soon as she sees the blood.

"Boss they hacked the cameras and probably knocked her out " my guard says.

"WHERE THE DUCK IS SHE " I shout.

"Go find anything " I say to the group of guards.

"What happened" asked Zack 

"I don't know -I don't oh god. She just got taken " I say on the verge of crying .

"It's okay baby come here " says grandma. I go to her and she pulls me into a hug.

I melt into the hug and put my head in the crook of her neck.

"We find her ok baby. We'll find our principessa one way or another" grandpa says sternly and coldly.

Dads phone ring s a d her a swers it and then put it on speaker.

Alessandro unknown

Call started

A-who is this?
U- how's my baby girl?
A- how do you know-where then fuck ja my baby?
U-oh you don't want to know what's happing to your princess
A-what did you do to her ?
U- I don't know what your talking about Mr Rossi
A-give me my neonata (baby)
U- why? She's going to love me in some years
A-no because she isn't going to be with you for years she's coming back to me
U- not if you don't find her
A-what no wh-

Call ended

" WHAT THE FUCK!"dad shouted, running a had through his hair.

"Boss we found something" one of the guards come running in says .

We a go and follow him into the tech room and see all the tech guards backing or trying to find where my princess is.

"What's is it" says Dante while we a circle around him.

"When you got a call at the moment a red dot appeared on the map of one of their warehouses it started to move meaning there is 2 people a d the boss is at the warehouae and the person on the call is second in command. " he explains.

"Who is their? " questions Shawn

" 'Their' is the Russians or what we think. " he says.

"Boss we found a clue. " another one of the tech says.

"Which is? " Ace questions.

"The Russian symbol" and we immediately went towards him.

"Where " I say.

"If you look closely in this picture of when you went shopping there was a Russian guard hiding behind a bush and if you look closely while zooming in you can see the symbol. " I look and see he's right and I never saw it.

"God how could we miss that" I say with anger.