8 Russians

Lilliana's POV

Lily practically had steam coming out of her ears as she heard what grandpa said.
"WHAT NO YOU CAN'T DO TH-" she was cut off by Damon telling her in a stern voice"don't you dare shout in front of lilliana"

Lily scoffed and left the room. I had tears in my eyes but I don't want to let them drop in front of everyone so I left to go to my room.

I heard my name being called but I didn't listen and left to my room. As soon as I eneterd I went to the bathroom. I looked around until I found the black box.

I opened it and saw it. Damon told me to come to him I cant., I can't go to him with all my problems. I need to do it, I can't hold. I can't cut myself again but I didn't listen.

I hold the shatp, silver blade against my wrist and then one by one cut my wrist for all the problems I have caused.
I cut my self 12 times.

I quickly clean my blade and put it back in the box and hid it.

Damon's POV

As soon as lilliana left I called after her but she didn't listen. I let her leave.
I got a message saying 'WERE CLOSE TO YOUR BABY BUT SOON WHEEL BE CALLING MY BABY.HAVE AS MUCH FUN IN YOUR LIMITED TIME WITH HER'

"Dad we need to fucking tall and make a God damn plan about this." I say angry
"What is it? " grandfather says looking between me and dad.

"The Russians know about lilliana" dad said while running his hands through her hair.

"WHAT THE FUCK, HOW DO THEY FUCKING KNOW ABOUT HER."
Grandfather said angrily.
"We don't know how, but we know there has to be a mole" I said while thinking of ways to torture that mole for giving out my baby's name.

"Go fucking find them then" said uncle Richard looking at dad.
"We don't know as we've all checked them out and there is no suspicious. We also checked the ones that have retired but it's none of them" I said thinking of who.

'I'M GOING TO HAVE FUN WITH MY LITTLE PRINCESS' said and unknown number.
I whispered "that sick motherfucker"

This caught the attention of every one as it was silence in the room.
"What, what happened" asked aunt Sarah

"He texted, it says I'm going to have fun with my little princess. " I said reading each word clearly.
"He is planning an attack. " says Dante while having a look.

"What do you mean?" I said and now the attention is all on him.
"He has to be planning an attack as the person has told him about the important events.So he's using that as a plan" he said thinking out his idea.

"What plans have you all made to bring lilliana? " questioned aunt chanella.
"We've got a ball in 2 months. " said dad and I nodded along.

"I was planning on taking her to get ice cream in a week" said Marcello.
"I know" says dad .We all look at him and give him a look to explain.

"She's going to go shopping and there are many people in the mall she'll go. There is something possibly that one of the Russians will get her from there."

"Yes that right. But what will we do if they are there. " I say looking at dad.
"We all will be going together with 20 guards and well keep an eye on both the girls as he could be lieing and planning on talking lily instead. Says grandpa and we all agree.

We soon head to bed to bed after talking for a while . When I arrive in the Corry door, I go and check on lilliana. As I arrive at her door I knock and hear nothing so open the door and see her sleeping peacefully.

I go up to her and kiss her forhead.
" I love you my baby. I'm not going to let them hurt you" I whisper to her.
I then go back and to my room. I changed into sweatpants and take off my shirt.

I get into bed and go on my phone till I feel tired. I soon drift off to sleep and into confortable darkness.