19 Awake

Lilliana's POV

I hear voices.

My head is killing.

Why is it so dark?

Am I dead?

What happened to me?

Many questions were going through my mind .

My whole body hurts and I felt like I was being crushed.

I couldn't open my eyes.

Everything is black.

The only thing I can remember is my body hitting something and then it was all black.

I want Damon and dad here.

Wait... Did they find me... Am I saved.

I have to get out of this ... Room?

"Please wake up baby. " what?

"It's been 4 weeks now baby" what! 4 weeks.

"When you wake up I will buy you some stuffies you've always wanted. " what's happening?

What's happening? Where are these voices coming from?

What does the voice mean 4 weeks.

Have I been dead for 4 weeks.

Has it been 4 weeks of me in the same place.

"What's happening. Call a doctor, NOW. "

What the heck.

I felt my eyes start to peel open but with difficulty due to the light.

"Hey, I'm going to dim the light , yea"
a new voice said.

I just nod but it looked like I was shaking my head.

Once my eyes we're open I looked around and I saw all white.

I looked straight and saw a doctor holding a clip board.

On my left was......"Damon? "I croaked out.

" oh god baby. Yes, yes it's me babygirl, it's me, Damon." He said with tears in his eyes.

"Water" I again croaked out feeling some pain in my neck.

He quickly handed me some water and I gulped it down making it sooth my dry, aching throat.

"How do you feel lilliana, any pain? " the doctor asks.

"My whole body hurts and I want to get up" I say while tear erupt in my eyes.

"Ok, it's okay, I'll get you up. Here" he then presses a button and the bed starts  to lean my head up but careful.

Damon helps me but then says he's going to call dad that I'm awake.

I just nod slowly and he leaves not after giving me a kiss on the cheek and telling the doctor to be careful with what he does to me.

"Ok lil I'm just going to check the bandeges that I can attend to,clean them and put a new one on. I'll then call a female nurse to check the others okay? " he explains.

He take a box and puts on the gloves then says "lets start"

_______________1 hour later_______________

"Ok were  all done sweetie. Now is there anything you need or want. "The female nurse now known as Marie says.

" I need to go to the toilet . Can you please help me? "I tell her.

She nods then leave and comes back minutes later with a wheelchair and another nurse.

" ok since you can't walk you'll need to be wheeled till you can walk yourself" she explains and I just nod.

They both help me on to the wheelchair and wheel me to the bathroom and help me on the toilet.

Once I'm done and washed my hands, I'm going back to my bed but this time my whole family was here not including the cousins, uncles and aunts.

Grandpa and grandma were here as well.

As soon as I saw dad I shouted his name " DAD! "

He looks at me and comes up to me with a smile.

"Hey-hey baby, your okay right? " he ask  looking at the nurses with a glare.

"I'm fine dad, nothing happened" I say while cupping his face.

I hear a whispered scoff and I know who it is. lily.

I look at her to see she is all ready looking at me with a glare.

"Let's get you on the bed, yea" I just nod while looking down.

He picks me up, careful of my injuries and tries to put me on my bed but I didn't want to let go.

"Please " I said with tears in my eyes.

"Ok, ok, don't worry I'm not going anywhere" he says while sitting in the bed with me on his stomach.

I hug him tight not wanting to let him go.

"Neonata I'm not going anywhere. I'm not going anywhere. I'll never leave you okay? " he tells me but I just tighten my grip on him.

"But-but I don't wanna let go dad, please" I reply .

I'm scared. Scared that I'll live alone or he'll changed and beat me and like lily more.

"Lilliana"
"Lilliana"
"LILLIANA"

I flinch back hitting my head on dads chins.

"Im-im so-sorry I didn't-didnt me-" I was cutt of by my head getting pushed into a broad hard chest.

It was dad.

"Baby shhh okay shhh. Your not in trouble okay. Shhhh" I just nod and stay in this position.

I eventually fall asleep.

But the last thing on my mind is

Will it be me or lily?