6 family

lilliana's POV

After what Damon did I was shocked . Now he knows about the bruises on my face but not my body. If he finds out lily will kill me.

We are now in my room after we finished are food.
"Are you now ok?" He asked softly.
"I'm ok" I said."can you not tell anyone I talked and about the bruises please I don't want anyone to know please" I begged as I didn't want lily to hurt me.

"Ok it's ok u won't tell any one but I have to help you. Your bruises my bed serious" he said confronting me.
I nodded then when to my bathroom and got a first aid kit.

I handed it to him then went back to the bathroom and wiped my face clean. My eyes are really red due to the crying.
As I went back and sat down he gasped at what he saw.

"Oh my god" he gasped shocked.
I put my head down in embarrassment.
I put his fingers under my chin and made eye contact with me.
"Don't be embarrassed it's ok" he said.

He then asked permission to fix my wowunds. I said yes. As he pulled me closer by my wrist  (which I cut myself) I hissed loudly which fought his attention.

"Are you hurt anywhere else baby?" He questioned worry in his voice. I shook my head but he didn't believe me and tried to pull my sleeve up but I quickly move back crying.

"It's ok I just need to see if it's not infected please neonata."(babygirl)
He said worried.

" I-I don't know. What if you get disgust-"
Before I could finish it he inturupted me.
"Don't you dare finish that sentence" he said sternly. "Now can I take a look. Please" he says softly.

I nodded and he slowly just small steps towards me as if afraid hell trigger something in me. He took my wrist he grabbed in his and gently rolled it up to my elbow.

I closed my eyes as I heard him gasped at what he saw.
"Neonata do-do you y-you cut your s-self?"
I nodded and saw hurt flash his eyes.

He took me to the bathroom and cleaned my wrist carefully and gently not to hurt me. When he finishes he put cream on it then bandaged it up.

He then put cream on my bruises and scars. "Listen baby girl, if you feel like cutting your self you come to me or call me if I'm not here ok?"
"Ok" I said softly
"Ok let's get you to bed" I nodded and got in bed as Damon covered me with the blanket.

"Go to sleep baby girl, I'll wake you in the morning ok." He said while kissing my head.

"Good night" I said softly. He smiled then left but not before leaving the door open a little showing a bit of light.

Damon's POV

After leaving my baby girl to sleep I go to dads office after saying to meet him in the office. I knocked on the door and entered after hearing a 'come in'

"Hey dad" I said as I sat down in front of his desk.
"Hello son. How's lilliana, is she okay?"
"She's ok nothings wrong but was a bit upset."

We talked for sometime when he said
"Grandfather called and said the whole family is coming.He also said he is going to build a house near are's so they all can see are princesses." As he said that I quickly thought back to how lilliana will feel about it.

"How do you think they will feel about it. What if they are uncomfortable?"
I said quickly
"It'll be ok son, if they are uncomfortable we can tell them to back up the date and they can come back in some weeks" he said.

I nodded and we then began talking till we both went to bed. I took off my shirt and put on some sweats, then got in bed.
I woke up hearing soft foot steps and my door opening then closing.

I got up and turned on my light revealing a teared cheek lilliana.
I got up and picked her up putting her on my bed.
"Shhh,it's ok baby shhh don't worry,I'm here shhh" I said softly trying to calm her down.

Soon she calmed down and I sat her on my lap facing me, then began wiping her tears.
"Why you crying neonata." I questioned her. She buried her face in my bear chest.

"I-i-i had a-a n-night-nightmare, i-its n-nothing im-important." She said while crying a bit and stuttering.

"Its not nothing baby tell me wha-"
She cut me off saying"I-umm it was-was about you leaving me-me,. I'm just feel something and I dont-dont want you leaving " she said on the verge of crying again.

"Look at me, I'll never ever leave you ok never." I said while cupping her face. She nodded and snuggled into my neck. I softly kissed her head and layed down with her in my arms, snuggled. We both fell asleep comfortably.

I woke up and found lilliana gone.
She then came in to my room with the same clothes she had on yesterday.
I got up and told her to sit down while going into my closet to get my old clothes for her.

I gave it to her and told her to change. I then took so shower and changed in to a suit as I have work. I then left and saw lilliana leaving her room trying to fix the pants.

I walked over to her and helped her tie it for it to stay on.
Everyone then got our of their rooms and we then left to the dining room

We all takes but lilliana but I asked her some questions which were yes or no.
Dad then called in the maids but as last time lily didn't say thank you. I had enough and said"lily Rose Rossi say thank you to the maid now" I said in a low tone which meant no arguments.

But she didn't know and said "But lilliana doesn't say it."
As she said that Adreano., Adrean and Matteo laughted out loudly.
"Your in big trouble bro, why did you talk back" Matteo said while laughing.

"STOP IT, DAMON SIT, YOU THREE SHUSH AND LILY SAY THANK YOU  NOW! " Dad said half shouting at everyone.

The boys became quiet, I sat down and lily then quietly muttered a 'thank you'.
Dad cleared his throat which caught the attention everyone on the tables attention.
"Listen, the rest of the family is coming over" as he said that lily smirked, the boys started talking about what they will do,but lilliana tensed.

I grabbed lillianas hand a brought her to the living room. I sat down on the sofa and brought her on my lap facing me.
"Listen, should I tell dad to tell them to come back In some other time if your not comfortable." I said straight away to the point

" No I think I'll be fine. No need to bring to keep them waiting"she said a bit nervous.
"Listen tell me the truth lillian. I need to know if your sure. " I said while hugging her.
"Im-im just nervous what if they don't like me" she said worried.
"Baby the will love you ok. Now let's get back to breakfast" she nodded .

As I entered and sat her down in her chair I nodded to dad saying it's ok to bring them.
After finishing breakfast we sat down in the living room waiting. The door bell then rang and we all stood up but I grabbed lillianas as I saw it shake.

She played with my rings as we walked towards the door. Dad opened the door revealing...