7 Grandpa

Lilliana's POV

After the everything with Damon I think we've got a bond. Hes the only one I've talked to and knows about my bruises on my face also my self harm. After sleeping with him I loved cuddling cause he was like a bear.

Right now we are going to see the rest of the family. I gotta say I am scared but I just want to. Meet new people.
I just know lily will try to get them on her side as she want all the attention

They door opens showing two old people and my other people. They old guy I guess my grandpa looks dangerous and the woman I guess is my grandma looks sweet.

"Hello papa and mama. Hi" dad says to my grandparents and the people behind them

"Hello son, how are you and everyone else?"my grandma says.
My grandpa's gaze fixed to me and his eye sofen before going back to cold as lily spoke " Hello. I guess you are my grandparents"

"Yes dear we are. And you must be lily"
Grandma said sweetly but I can tell she didn't want to talk to her.
I wonder why as everyone likes her not me.

"Come on and lets introduce everyone" says Alessio.
They agree and enter. We all go into the living but I needed the toilet so I whispered on to Damon's ear as we both were together

"I need to go to the toilet" I whispered to Damon. He nodded then I left to go.
I went in to the bathroom and did my business then left to where living is.

I heard laughing and talking but it stopped when I entered. As I walked more into the room i saw there was no spaces left for me to sit.
I saw lily mouth 'opps bitch' then look at the tv.

Damon saw this and said "Come here neonata"I asked up to him and he sat me on his lap. I saw my twin scowl at me but grandpa saw it and glared at lily. She cowerd back in fear and looked away.

" ok let's start with your grandparents" dad announces.

"Hello baby I'm your grandma. Arielbut you can call me grandma." Grandma says. They boys start arguing about how they have to call her grandmother.

"Shut up"  grandpa's loud voice echoes in the whole mansion. I start getting flashbacks and my breathing gets uneven. Damon notices and picks me up taking me to the kitchen. Grandpa also gets up following.

Damon sits me on the counter while getting me water. He hands me the  water. I gulp it down and hand the now empty glass to Damon.

"Are you ok baby?"  He asked worriedly.
I nod as I couldn't form any words.
"What happened baby, tell me"he questions me.

I slowly compose my self and say" I don't like loud sounds"I said quietly.
"Aww baby it's ok. I'll tell th-" I cut him of by saying"no I don't want to be a burden to them I'll ju-"
"Don't you dare finish that sentence lilliana" says a voice sternly.

Me and Damon look over and see grandpa looking at me softly.
"Don't finish that sentence baby. Your not a burden to any of us ok your not" he says. I feel tears tickle my eyes but don't let them fall.

"B-but I a-a-am no one like-likes me" I say stuttering.
"Damon shares a look with grandpa and he says to me" baby everyone likes you. Matteo, Adrean and Adreano are just idiots ok. Don't listen to them."

"Baby if you don't like loud sounds well try to stop it ok. Just don't say your a burden" grandpa says while walking up to me slowly. I nod slowly looking down.

Grandpa puts a finger under my chin and makes me look at him in his eyes.
"I'm Armani your grandpa but I make the boys call me grandfather as respect. You don't call me that as you were younger you were always with me. You call me grandpa ok not grandfather. Ok baby girl"