20 Walking

Damon's POV

It had been 4 weeks since my little star was in a coma.

But when I felt her moving and her heart monitor beeping fast I thought the worst.

But when her eyes opened I was shocked  as well as happy.

Shocked she had finally woken up.

Happy she was finally awake.

"Do you think she will be okay when she wakes up and tries to walk.? " questioned an upset Matteo.

"We don't know"finally a quiet Adrean replied.

He hadn't talked since the moment she was pronounced in a coma.

"We don't know but I know she will be okay and will be able to walk. She a fighter. " Dad says while looking at lils with adoration.

________________2 hours later____________

Lilliana started to ster meaning she was going to wake up.

"She's waking up" I say getting everyone's attention

"Hey baby. How do you feel now" then proceeded to kiss her head.

"I fe-feel fine but my head and arm hurts" she then turns and looks around for something... more like someone.

"Who you looking for princess? " says grandpa.

"Dad. I want dad. Call him. Please" tears start to run down her face as she call for dad.

"Okay , okay baby, I'll go get him for you okay shhhh. " Matteo says while trying to stop her cries.

Dad isn't here cause he is trying to get information out from one of the men we found who survived the explosion.

"Wait, I'll call him okay , you stay here " I say while grabbing his arm.

He nodded and goes to lils side.

I go out and pull out my phone, unlock it and call dad.

Cal started

Alessandro  Damon

A-hello, Mr Rossi speaking.

D-dad , hello you need to come back it lilliana. She's crying for you and wont stop till your here.

A-okay , okay I'm coming tell her I'm coming.

D-Ill tell her but you need to hurry.

A-bye son

D-bye dad.

Call ended

I then go back to the room to see blood coming from lils head and everyone trying to stop the blood or calm her from doing anymore damaged.

"WHAT THE FUCK . Someone call the doctor now. " I shout and Adean runs out with Mateo and Adreano following behind him.

"Hey baby listen okay. Dads comin-" I'm cut off by the door opening and dad walk more like runs in.

"Baby girl I'm here don't worry I'm here" he then goes up to her and pulls her into a hug which she gladly accepts.

"Y-ou werent-werent here. Wh-why weren't  yo-you here " she crys out into his chest.

"Baby I just had to do something okay I'm here now okay I'm not leaving you alone with these baboons. " he says making her laugh at the last sentence.

Soon the doctors arrive and cleans up her head Injury while asking questions about how she is feeling and what hurts.

"Okay today we will try walking yea. ? " the doctors tell her and she just nods.

"Okay let's get you on the ground " the nurses help her on the ground and steady her from falling.

"Okay try to take a step towards me okak. Well start from there " she tried to walk but fell but in time a nurse caught her.

"Okay try again " and she did but made it 4 steps till she fell

"This is progress. Tomorrow we will try again and see if you can walk some more . " lil nods and I pick her up and put her back on the bed.

Once the doctor and nurses leave we all start to talk.

________________4 hours later_____________

"Okay listen how about all you guys go home and me and Damon will stay " dad tells the younger ones.

"What whyyyy" whines Adreano.

"Because it night and you guys can come in the morning. " he explains.

"Okay but if something happens you will call us right " dad just nods and they leave.

I look down and see my angle asleep.

It's nearly midnight and I know she will be tired.

Me and dad whisper about work and then soon fall asleep.