5 Thoughts

Damon's POV

As I left lilliana in her room I went to dads office. As I entered after a come in. I saw Alessio sitting in front of dads desk.

I sat down in one of the chairs as dad got 3 glasses and filled it half way with  vodka then handed it to me and Alessio

As we drank some dad said
"I think something is wrong with lilliana"
" I agree. I saw her flinch when I shouted for the boys but didn't say anything."
I said.

"Yea but why doesnt she talk, like is she mute or like slective mute? " Alessio questioned.

We all shared a look confused but before anyone can say anything my phone rang.
Unknown number it said.
"Who is it?" Dad questioned.

"It's an unknown number"I said.

"Answer it,let's see who it is" Alessio said.

Unknown (u)
Damon (D)

Call answered

D-who is this?
U-why hello my dear friend. How are you ?
D-answer the godamn question. Who are you?
U-how is your princes Damon. She's pretty cute might I say.
D-dont you dare talk about her.
U-why, lilliana is a cute girl I might come get her
D-what the fuck do you want from her. she's just a little girl you pervert
U-enjoy the time you have left with her. She's cute ,I want her not the other one she's a bitch. She talks a lot but the other is amazing. Shes going to be mine. Lilliana's my Damon my.
Russia.

Call ended

"Who is it? " both dad and Alessio questioned

"The fucking Russians are after her. They are after my princess."
I said angryly.

"What the fuck do they want. Who are you talking about Damon?"Alessio said on furiation 
"They want my lilliana, my princess" I said in anger.
They can't have her she's my baby girl. I'm not losing her again. No not again. I need to keep her save.

"Dad what do we do they can't get her please they can't get my princess she was taken away before not again"
I said on the verge of crying.
I never cry. The last time I ever cried was when she was taken. I can't loose her.

"They not going to take her Damon ok. They are not. We'll keep her safe" dad said as he got up and hugged me. I melted into the hug as I needed it more.

Dad had a hard time trying to get an emotion out of me as I was to cold. He knew lilliana's abduction was hard on me and as well as grandfather as we both were her favourite. Even though she was 1 when she got taken.
It was 6 months after her birthday and she was taken at night while we were all sleeping.

I was heart broken. Me and grandfather were both heart broken. We tried everything to find the twins but mostly are baby girl. I'm guessing you want to know why I don't like lily, it's because she was all ways with mom and all ways cryed if we tried to pick her up if she was hurt or needed someone. But when she would cry mother would shout at us thinking we made her cry.

She 'accidentally' hurt lilliana by pushing her on the last step of the stairs. She was only little and mom blamed us for not supervising them. I got angry and told grandfather about it and he told me to take her to my room as he was coming over to sort it out.

We talked at how to keep lilliana safe and when we will tell tell rest of the family.

By the time we were done it was dinner time so we all went to the dining room .

"Fransisco and Antonio go get the girls " dad said.
"Dad lilliana wanted me to get her" I said standing up.

"Ok very well go get her. Antonio go get lily" he said and me and Antonio both went to get them.
As one knocked on lilliana's door I heard  shuffling and the door then opened.

Revealing lilliana. I looked closely and saw she had light red eyes and a bit of light bruising around her eyes.
I told her it was dinner time.

As we were going down the stairs lily tripped my baby girl by stepping on her shoe.

When lily said she was a clumsy shit I got angry and started to plan a punishment.

I picked up lilliana as she was hugging me tighty and took her to the table.

I sat her down on my left and then dad called in the maids. As lilliana nodded and gave a sweet smile, lily didn't acknowledge the maid. I saw a pang of hurt cross the maids face as we all would say thank you.

We all said thank you after the food was given and   started to eat but lilliana didn't so I told her "Do you not like the food? " this caught the attention of the table and Adreano said

"she's just an attention seeker" as he said that I banged my fist on the table and shouted at him and his twin and Matteo, "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND EAT  YOUR GODAMN FOOD . YOU DICKS DON'T TALK TO MY PRINCESS LIKE THAT AGAIN. UNDERSTAND"
By now I was standing up while the room was quiet. I was so angry I didn't notice my babygirl was in tears.

When I didn't hear a reply I said "DO YOU. FUCKING. UNDERSTAND. ME."
I gritted out.
When i heard a sorry sir and sorry lilliana I started down but when I look at lilliana and saw her crying I quickly got up and picked her up.

I took her out of the dining room and into the kitchen along with my and her food in my hands and her note book and pen ,as I didn't want to see anyone right now.

I sat her down on the counter and  the stuff aside. I cupped her face in my hands and gently wiped away her tears. While wiping her tears I could see some more bruises on her face.

As she noticed I saw the bruises she tried to move her face out of my hands but I didn't let her and kept her face straight looking into my hands.

"Please" I heard her whisper .
Did-did she just talk.
"Did-did you just talk?" I asked shocked. She looked into my eyes with fear.
"I'm sorry please don't hurt me. Im sorry" she said crying once  again.

I snapped out of  shock and pulled her into a hug holding her tightly.

"I will never ever hurt you ok baby. Never. Please tell me who did this please I need to know." I whispered into her ear.

She shook her head and tried getting out of the hug but I held her tightly in my hold but not to tightly as I don't know if she was hurt anywhere else.

"Shhh shhh it's ok I won't force you ok shh." I said trying to stop her from crying.

She stopped crying but as she stopped crying the maids came in with the now empty plates.

I could feel the stares they had on my baby was making her uncomfortable so I told the made to hurry up and leave.
When they left I told lilliana to try and eat but she shook her head .

"You have to eat baby or you'll be sick"
I said worried.

"I'm allergic " she whispered.
"Oh baby it's ok what do you want to eat?"i questioned
She shook her head but I knew she didn't want to waste my time on her so I picked her up and put her directly in front of the fridge. She chose chicken .

" I'm going to make you a chicken sandwich so stay there ok baby I need you to eat" she nodded her head slowly and watched me as I made her the sandwich.

As I finished we both ate the food . She only ate  a quarter but I said eat more.
"I can't my stomach hurts" she said on the verge of crying. I picked her up and held her on my lap.

"Ok baby but only this piece then you can  sleep" I said softly.
She slowly nodded and ate.