3 Brothers

Lilliana's POV

As me and Damon walked to Alex's locker I saw him and I walked up to him. Damon gave us space which I was thankful for.

"What happened, why we're you both called?" he said quickly.

"They died and we have to move to another country with my brothers and father. I don't want to move Alex what if they are like them. " I said quickly and worriedly.

He knows what I mean by 'they'.

"It's ok, don't worry if anything goes wrong I'll be here for you and a phone call away don't worry ok shh. " he said as he pulled me to him.

"Ok now I got you some foundation for your brusies to cover them" he said.

He showed me the foundation he had gotten and told me to quickly put it on. I told him to tell Damon that I went to the toilet and left to put it on.

After I came back we talked for two more minutes and then said are final good bye.
"I'll miss you lils. But I'll never be far away to get you back." he said and his voiced cracked a bit at the end.

"I'll miss you too my hero but I'll always tell you if anything is wrong" I said but my voice also broke as well at the end.

"Together and forever" 
We both said then hugged one final time.

I went back to Damon and wrote *I'm sorry for taking long*
"Don't worry it's okay. Lets go and empty out your locker, yeah"

I nodded my head and left to clean out my locker. I never forget how my father and brother both made everyone near them scared and gave off a bitch face look saying 'if you talk to me I'll kill you'

After cleaning out my locker we went off  to a limo parked outside with many SUV's parked behind and in from if it. I was shocked as well as lily.

There were guards every where and it made me scared as well as they were looking at me with curious looks on their faces.

Damon saw this and put an arm around my waist and pulled me closer  to his side which made me flinch but he didn't notice.

"If you don't stop looking at her now I'll kill you" Damon said anger visible in his tone. The guards instantly looked down muttering a sorry.

We walked  towards the limo and I saw lily and father sitting quietly. As I was getting I hit my head hard on the top of the car which hurt really bad.

Father and Damon quickly caught me as I nearly fell. " Are you ok baby? Does anything hur-" I cut him off by shaking my head no.

But Damon quickly turned me to him and put some pressure on ( which hurt but didn't show)my  now light red forhead.

"Are you sure your okay princess? "
I nodded to him and he nodded as an okay. I slightly blushed from the name.

We sat in the limo and as I was getting in lily gave me a disgusting look like I was trash.

Ten minutes into the ride lily asked both the men "Where are we going?"
Dad replied "We are going to Italy. That is where all you other brothers and family are"

I immediately got scared at the information. My my body tensed, my hands shanking and my left
knee bouncing up and down.

I think Damon noticed and put a hand on my thigh while saying " Calm down, it's ok, they are going to love you both, especially you ok shhh calm down"
I calmed down a little and nodded ok as a thank you. 

I got tired and started  to move to get comfortable but with the pain in my back not helping as well as after taking a pain killer before we got into the limo secretly, still didn't work.

Damon also noticed and gently picked me up carefully putting me in his lap.

I curled up into his chest finding it very safe. I don't know but something about him is making me feel safe.

Dad and lily looked towards us as Damon picked me up and put me on his lap. Lily gave an annoyed look as dad gave me a loved look.

Damon told me to sleep after seeing me opening my tired eyes trying to stay awake . So I closed my eyes. Soon darkness came over me.

Damon's POV

As I held my sleeping princess in my arms I looked up and saw lily give my baby girl a disgusted look and dad giving her an adortion look.

When I heard my dad say that he found them I was over the moon as well as my brothers but I was more as my princess was coming back to me.

As I looked down to my babygirl I whispered "I'll never let you down. You are staying with me forever"

An hour went by and we arrived at the air port. I didn't want you wake up lilliana so I picked her up so she was still cuddled into me so her legs around my waist,her arms around my neck and her head in the crook of my neck and shoulder.

As we walked by people stared at us but mostly me as lilliana was in my arms. We finally got into the private jet and I put lilliana to bed in the back.

I heard lily say to dad "What about all my clothes I left at home I need them"
Dad replied with " You will be going shopping with your brothers so dont worry"

"How many brothers are there?"
"There are 8 including Damon"
She looked shocked but a wide smirk appeared on her face.

Dad told us to sleep but since lilliana is asleep and she looked really tired we both though lily can just re Cline her seat so she can sleep and my baby going to sleep on the bed . She got annoyed but one look from me she loooked away and went to sleep.

2 hours later the plane was landing so dad woke up lily and I went to lilliana and saw her already awake so I told her the plane was landing so we need to buckle up.

As she nodded we walked out and sat down while buckling in. After the plane landed we got out to an SUV parked.

As the driver drove us home I sat in the middle of the girls and dad sat at the front seat . 4 hours later we arrived at our home but when I saw the shocked look on lilliana's face I mentally awwed at her .

As we got our the car lily said "You guys are loaded" dad laughted while saying yea.

As we got into the house I shouted "WERE HERE! " but I was loud and it made my baby flinch. I mentally noted to myself to not be loud as it made me a little upset she flinched.

I heard loud foot steps and shouts saying 'ok'

Soon all the boys arrived and lilliana hid behind me whilst playing with the rings on my fingers which I found out she played with them alot .