4 Dinner

Lilliana's POV

After falling asleep and then waking up in car I got confused but then thought they let me sleep all the way till we arrive.

When we entered the house Damon shouted and I flinched. I think he noticed but didn't say anything which I am thankful for.

Sound of elephants came running down the stairs and next thing I know there are 7 men looking at me and lily .
I got uncomfortable under all the stares, I hid behind Damon.

Dad looked at us then back at the boys saying "Introduce yourself oldest to youngest"
2out of 7 of the boy groaned and said 'do we have to'. I think they are twins as they look alike.

Damon shouted but not to loud but loud enough to make them listen"Do it now or else"
The  boys quickly said 'yes sir sorry'

"You already know me I'm Damon your oldest brother. I'm 28 years old."

"Hello my babies I've missed you I'm your second oldest Alessio and I'm 27 years old."

"Hello my loves I'm Fransisco. I'm your third oldest and I'm 25. You can come to me if your hurt."

"Hello girls I'm Antonio and I'm your fourth oldest brothe. I'm also 23 years old."

"Hello baby girls I'm Alexander your fifth oldest brother. I'm 20 and it's really great to have you both back home. "

"This is stupid. Matteo 18.Dont talk to me"

"Whatever.Adrean, 17. Dont come to me if you need help."

"Adreano, 17,same as him dont come to me if you need help."

Lily then inturupted the silence by saying ,
"Hello I'm lily and I'm 15 years old. I've missed you all very much. "

They all then looked at me expecting me to answer but I didn't.
"She can't speak." Damon said.
The A twins and Matteo were laughing at me and I could feel my eyes get watery but Damon shouted at them to shut up.

When everyone was quiet dad said "let's get you girls to bed. Dinner will be ready
at 8 so freshen up then take a quick nap. One of your brothers will come get you."

I looked up at Damon to already see him looking down at me.
I took out my notebook and wrote * can you show me and take me to the dinning room I don't want anyone else. Please*
"Of course let's go" he said, a bit of happiness in his voice.

All the boys left but dad, Alessio and Damon.

"Li portate entrambi nelle loro stanze e poi ci incontriamo nel mio ufficio" dad said in Italian which I know as I learnt it on my free time .
(You both take them to their rooms then meet me in my office)

Damon took me and Alessio took lily to are rooms.
As I opened the door I was shocked at how pretty it is.

But my thoughts kept saying 'This isn't yours' 'Your don't deserve this' 'Just die cause you don't nee-' my thoughts were cut off by  a throat clearing.
I looked behind me and saw Damon still there.

"I think you like this room? " he said in question tone
I nodded but then write *are you sure its my?*

He said "It is, if you don't like it then we ca-" I cut him off by holding my hand up as a stop. *I love it thank you*
I heard him mutter 'thank god, cause this was my idea'
A little smile crept up on my face but disappears after hearing Damon saying "ime going to go to dads office but if you need anything just come"

I nodded then he left. As he left I went to the bathroom, locked the door, then took a blade out of my backpack.
I rolled up my sleeve then took the blade in my hand then looked at my wrist which is full of marks.
I then slid it across my wrist 9 times for each of my family members.

Tears were running down my face but I didn't cry out loud as I didn't want to attract any attention.
I quickly put my wrist under water then looked in the mirror. My bruises clear on my face. I quickly put on foundation that Alex got me then went out of the bathroom to the bed.

I looked around the room and saw the black room.

It it beautiful with LED lights and a little desk with a case of books stacked

I then went to the books and took one out.

I read it till I heard a knock on the door. I went and opened it revealing Damon "Dinners ready, let's go."
I nodded then went back to get my notebool and pen just in case. Then left the room.

As we left lily came out with Antonio.
She saw me and gave me a look saying 'I'm taking all of them on my side bitch'
I gripped on to Damon's hand with out even thinking. He looked down at me but I didn't look up all I did was look down.

"Are you ok baby girl?" He said softly.
I nodded my head. We then left down stairs but as I was walking lily tripped me by stepping on my shoe as she was behind me. I tripped an nearly fell but Damon caught me.

"Sweetheart are you ok?" Antonio asked in worry. I didn't respond I just nodded then hugged Damon as a thank you but didn't stop the hug.

"What did you do?" He questioned lily angrly.

"I didn't do anything, it's her she is just a clumsy shit" as she said that Damon's eyes turned dark blue and green. As he has hectochronia like me. I get called ugly for it but I think it's cool as Alex says.

"Don't you DARE talk to her like that"
As Damon said that I felt a feeling in my heart as he stood up for me.

Damon picked me up and took me downstairs to the dinning room for dinner.

As we got there everyone stopped talking and looked at us but mostly me as I was in Damons hold. He put me in a chair on the left side of the head.

Alessandro
Lily           Antonio
Adrean       Adreano
Fransisco     Matteo
Lilliana       empty
            Damon      

We all sat down then a minute later dad clapped his hands loudly. Some maids then came in and gave out the food as I got my food I gave the maid a sweet smile and a nod as thank you.

When lily got her food from the maid she didnt say anything. I saw hurt cover the maids face. After the maids left everyone all started eating but me.