12 Hurt

Armani's POV

As we all got into are cars Alessandro's phone rang.

As he answered it he put it on speaker meaning it was important.
In the car was all the men adults and no women.

Unknown  Alessandro

Call started

A-Alessandro Rossi
U- hello Rossi
A-who is this, and why are you calling?
U-hows my lils?
A-what are you talking about. Leave my daughter alone
U- what's wrong Rossi. Something wrong. I'll get her before you know it
A- what do you mean. Don't you dare touch any of my family or you'll pay your consequences.
U-why. Your going to the mall right. I see my baby in the car sleeping having a nap on her favourite brothers lap, all comfy isn't she. But shell be my.
A- DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY SONS AND DAUGHTERS OR YOU'LL FUCKING PAY. !!
U-Why shes soo cute I might just take her now or later. You never know. You just never know.

Call ended

"What are they talking about. What do they mean they are going take her. "
My son Richard said angry.

"Someone call Damon now. " Alessandro yelled.
"I need to go call the guards" he added.

I called Damon and he said he was fine and the rest were fine and my neonata was asleep.
(Babygirl)

"They're fine and lilliana was asleep" I said loud so everyone could hear.

Alessandro was yelling into the phone, probably calling the tracking team to track down the unknown caller and more guards -as there was only 2- to protect us.
Soon we arrived at the mall .

Me and my figlios all ran to get to my principessa  but she wasn't out of the car and I started to worry. Seconds later, she came out with a tired look on her beautiful face.  (Sons) (princess)

Alessandro walked quickly and hugged her tietly while everyone gathered around her. I saw lily getting angry but didn't say anything.

"What's wrong? Why are you out of breathe " lilliana said while also looking at all of us.

"It's nothing for you to worry about. How about we just go to get you and lily some clothes" Archer said.

She nodded and we all left the car park.
She soon started to get closer to Dante as people were staring at us but mostly lilliana for her eye colours.

Lily went behind neonata and then 'accidentally' pushed her. (Babygirl)

She fell before anyone could grab her hand and stop her. I was boiling with anger toward lily for this.

As lilliana fell I got into action and got down to pick her up. By now all the guards had arrived and formed a wall as Mia picola bambina would be overwhelmed. (My little girl)

"Are you hurt baby? Does anything hu-"
I was cut of by a whimper.

I quickly pulled up her shirt to see if there was any bruising.

"M-my a-ar-arm  hurt-hurts " she stuttered out in pain.

"Okay baby let's go to the hospital to check your arm ok? " I went to pick her up but she said

"No, I need to get clothes and don't want you to waste your time. I'm okay, I'm fine"

"No baby your more important than just clothes " I said and picked her up.

"Are you okay baby? Whats wrong with her? " Marcello questioned me.

"I think she broke or sprained her arm cause she said her arm hurts " I replied.

I quickly left after hearing another whimper of pain come from her mouth.

I got to the car and put my baby in the back seat and then got in the front seat.

I drove fast , driving over the speed limit and passing the red light.

I couldn't care less as I own lots of the police stations in Rome.

I arrived to the hospital and got out and took lilliana out carefully.

Walking into the hospital I own my personal doctor came and gently took mia neonata from my hands. (My babygirl)

We left and she soon had to get a scan of her arm.

My phone wrang and I saw it was my third oldest son ,Mark.

Call started
Mark   Armani

A-son
M-how is she!
A-shes fine but she is getting a scan done to really see.
M- ok we are just going to some more stores and we also got some clothes for lils.
A- ok the doctor is here I'll call you later.
M-  okay tell me if she's okay.Bye
A- ok bye son

Call ended

"How is she? " I quickly questioned the doctor.

"She's okay but she had unfortunately broke her arm and  as well as her arm had all ready been broken and hadn't healed really good. We put it in a sling and she'll need to wear the sling for at least 10 weeks but if it's not healed by the next visit which is after 10 weeks she'll need to keep wearing it. " he said and I nodded.

"Can I see her? " I questioned.
He nodded and took me to her.

I saw my baby on the hospital bed looking tired.

"You can sign the leaving papers for her and she can leave. " I nodded and he left.