11 Shopping

Lilliana's POV

I woke up after a good night rest with the sound of birds chirping and the wind swaying.

I got up from bed and did my business in the bathroom.

I changed my clothes and left to go down stairs but not before seeing the time.
8:54am

That's late, I normally wake up at 4 or 5 but never 8.

I go down stairs, walking into the kitchen and see the whole family there,including lily.

She gave me a glare when she saw me. But every one else gave me a sweet smile, yes including the ones who had hated me when the first day they saw me

Guess seeing me can change a lot.
I go up to the left side of grandpa and sit in the spair seat.

"Hello baby girl, how was your sleep" asked Damon.

"It's was amazing. I actually slept till 8." I responded still shocked at the time.

"Good job baby" says dad  while dam9n and grandpa give me a  thumbs up

The others were confused as why I was getting praised for sleeping till eight but they didn't know that I normally wake up at 4,5am.

"Today you and lily will be going to the shops and getting some clothes and other stuff you need as well as stationary for school which you'll be starting in 4 weeks as it's the summer holiday " dad said in one breathe which was quite shocking.

"Ok but can I getting a new phone cause my is old." Lily says .

She's lieing . Her phone was gifted from sir as it was for getting her first highest mark in her test. That was not less that 2 weeks ago plus it's the iPhone12.

I've got no phone and not many clothes as I was never allowed since I was a brat who wants everything.

That was said from ma'am.
I was stupid to believe her and still do as I say
"But I've got enough clothes and I don't need an electronic. "

"You need clothes sweetie. I've seen your wardrobe there is bearly any clothes except form 1 hoodies 1 sweatpants and a shirt. So you will need clothes not more complaining " says aunt Kira.

I just sigh and nod while lily starts talking about her new friends shell make at school. But honestly I don't think anyone is listening as they have a bored look on their faces.

I go up to grandpa as I start to feel tired but don't want to go to bed so I will lay on him.

I get confortable on his lap once I'm there .

As I'm getting seated Lily's voice gets quiet.

I look up and see everyone look at my movement.
Looking down while blush covers my cheeks I hear Max say "Aww is the baby blushing at the attention awwwwwww"

I look at Damon telling him to get Max to shut up but not actually saying it.

"Shut up Max" Damon commands, making him shut up.

I mentally thank Damon for getting max to be quiet.

"Ok, today we all will be going to the mall as a family and getting the girls their equipment" dad says.

I suddenly freeze in grandpa's lap as the thought of people being around me and one might hurt me.

As if Alessio noticed my fear he says "we won't let anyone hurt you principessa"
(Princess)

I nod and cuddle into grandpa and slowly fall asleep.

Adrean's POV

We all whatched as lilliana fell asleep , cuddled into grandpa.

The only sound heard is her lightly soft snores and are even breathing .

"When are we leaving to the shops. I need to get some stuff for my room ugh" says lily loudly,annoyed while glaring at lilliana.

"Shit up you idiot, your going to wake up my baby" says Milo

I agree as I see my baby start to stur but goes back to sleep as grandma rubs her hand up and down her back.

"I'm your baby as well. I was taken as well. So why are you being nice to her? " says grinch-i mean lily while faking her tears.

"Who said your are baby, your just a little bi-" before Shawn can finish his sentence a scream is heard.

LILLIANA!

We all get up a d get to lilliana but before we can comfort her she jolts awake nearly falling off granoas lap but dad catches he and put her on his lap.

"Shhhhh baby shhh it's ok shhh no one will hurt you" dad says soothingly while hugging her tightly as well as kissing her head.

Dante, Damon Kingston, Milo, Marcello  all leave the living room and I most likely think the gym to get out their anger.

"I think I want to tell you " we all stand straight at hearing what my neonata said. (Baby girl)

"Are you sure baby principessa we cou-" dad gets cut off by her saying
"No I want to but not now after shopping"

"Ok baby let's go get ready and then we'll leave " says aunt Sarah

Everyone agrees and we all then leave to get ready.

As I'm walking to my room to get ready I see all the oldest brothers cone out of the gym covered in sweats and has a bit of drie blood on their knuckles.

"Hey umm lilliana said she'll tell us about her past and she said after shopping. So get ready an dolease don't leave or get mad you'll make her scared" I say and they nod leaving quickly probably wanting to sit with are neonata.

Once I get to my room I take a 5 minute shower and pick out black ripped jeans, a black shirt, black nike shoes and  a leather jacket.

I dry my hair with the towel and brush it out.
My whole family have natural curly hair we all got it from my dad's dad.

Once I'm done I go down stairs and I see everyone . I go up to lilliana and kiss her head and go to the door but as soon as I was about to leave Matteo says "where  are you going? "

I look back and see no one is following and say "what do you mean, I'm going g out arent you coming? "

"You forget about  lily you dummy " says lilliana while giggling.

"I don't care " I say while chuckling at her.

We wait for a while and soon 15 minutes later we hear heals click on the marble floor.

We stop talking and see lily wearing a short skirt, a light pink crop top and peach heals. Her face is covered in  make up and it looks disgusting.

"Nope go change right now " all the men including the women say.

She looks at all of us before saying "why you guys don't have to be over protective plus what about lilliana you can see her body" while pointing at lilliana.

My baby is wearing black skinny jeans, a white long sleeved tshirt and black Jordans.

"Shut up she isn't showing skin and you are so shut up" says Adreano.
We all say yea and just leave it and leave.

We all go into are cars and all of the oldest were driving .