17 Damon

No one's POV

It's been 2 weeks since the Rossi's princess had been taken.

It's been 2 weeks of torture.

It's been 2 weeks of no happiness.

They've been suffering along with the rest of the family.

The ones who were mean are now regreting what they had said and done and are sorry.

Armani, Alessandro, Damon,Dante, Milo, Kingston and Marcello have been non stop been looking for their baby girl.

Anger boils in them for every fail lead.

When they discover a lead and it fails more anger boils in them.

They had not eaten ever since the kiddnaping of their baby.

They haven't even taken a bath.

Even they women and men have thried to get at least one of them to eat.

Right now Damon is in his baby girl's room on her bed.

Her room is in the same condition it was before she was taken.

Her galaxy beding, her current book she was riding on the table, papers with writing scattered on her white studying table and pictures of her and her family hanged around the room.

Damon's POV

I'm in my babys room wanting to believe she's with me right now.

The video of my little girl getting torture made me angry also upset.

She was tortured by non other by the ex Russian mafia leader....... Nikolai ivonov.

I swear I will get my revenge.

"Why did you have to leave this early baby? " I questioned to one of the photos frame in my now shaking hand.

It's silent.

Too silent.

I go down expecting to see the family working for clues or sorrowing.

But what I come down to shocks me.

Lily has a kdade in her hand, walking towards dad .

"HEY?! " I shout at her casing her and the rest of the family to turn towards me.

"What are you doing lily Rose Rossi? " I say coldy.

"Whats happening son wht are you shouting " dad says in confusion.

"She was trying to stab you father." U say in Italian not wanting lily to know what I'm saying.

"What do you mean trying to stab him? " questions grandad.

I ignored him and walked to lily while my hand rest on the holster of my gun just in case she tries anything stupid

"I-i was-was  ju-ust-" I cut of her stuttering ,

"Stop stuttering " I coldy say.

"Ok look I don't feel safe here " she says.

"Why baby? " dad says concered for what, I dont know .

She obviously lieing straight to are faces.

"I- I  justs, it's because my twin got kidnapped and I just want to keep a weapon with my if I might be next to be taken. " she explains with tears in her eyes

"Baby nothings going to happen. Well assign some secur- "dad was cut off by the loud sound of beeping .

We all looked at each other and then around the room and noticed a flashing light on a computer.

We all go near it and see a camera and what I see on the screen makes tears appear in my eyes.

My princess on the now ashes floor, surrounded by black smoke.

"Oh god my baby. Oh god please "my dad cryed out.

"Look there it says an address " says Massimo while pointing out at the address in the corner of the warehouse.

"Type that in and let's go now. " ordered uncle Darren.

Walter the tech master got out a laptop and started typing an dsoon he discovered the place.

"I found it " he shouts.

"Where? "  I say.

"Here ,look" he shows me the screen and I look

"I know where this is " I say and dad says let's go.

"Ok you kids can't go so you will stay behind just in case they attack her and take care of lily ok. " says grandad.

"Ok" all the little one says

All the older ones go out to the cars a d we leave.

We got the guards in and some extra weapons just in case we get attacked.

We soon arrive out the bow burning warehouse and I jump out the car and  get out my gun.

Everyone gets out and we all go in the building while watching out.

"You guys go find out if there are any men" uncle Richard tell the guards.

They nod and say yes boss and go.

We go in the building after wearing  are breathing mask so we don't breathe in the mask juts in case it's some unknown chemical.

I look around  and see a body.

My heart rate picks up and I run towards the body laying on the ground.

By now everyone has followed me to the body.

I get down and what  I see makes my breath get stuck in my throat.

It's my

Princess.

"No.no.no.no.no." I mutter under my breath wanting this to be a nightmare.

"Oh god no" say dad in panick.

"Get her the fuck out now she's losing too much blood" yells Kristen.

I look down and see blood on my hands.

I quickly pick her up and the others follow me out.

I put her in the back seat and I shout at some to drive.

Someone starts driving .

I look down and see blood oozing out somewhere as I feel heavy pressure of bleeding.

I feel around for a pulse and when I get non I start doing chest compressions.

"GO FUCKING QUICKLY SHE HASN'T GOT A FUCKING PULSE, UGG" I shout out to whoever's driving .

They go fast and we arrive to the hospital.

I get out and grab her and run as fast as I can to get to the entrance.

I go in and shout,
"Please help my sisters dying " I shout and are personal doctors take her from me.

"Oh god. Please save her. I can't lose her again " I say to one of them.

"We'll try are best " he says and leaves.

I just sit down on a chair and put my head in my hands and I suddenly feels wetness on my cheecks

TEARS

I'm crying.

I never cry. Never.

I just hope my baby is ok.

I will get my revenge for you baby don't worry.