𝟎𝟏𝟎: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭

Emily and Richard hosted their Christmas parties two weeks early, before Christmas. It was because their friends would usually spend time with their families when the Christmas holidays got near, so two weeks early it was. Then when Christmas came, the three of them would spend time together. They would watch Christmas movies in the media room while drinking hot chocolate and eating gingerbread men together; then when it was time for dinner, they would move on to eat the Christmas dinner and then open Christmas presents after eating.

However, Elsie had to get through the Christmas party first, before Christmas came. Skye was hosting a New Years' Eve party, so Elsie hoped to get a New Years' Day kiss from Cassian at midnight.

The only thing was that Skye would show up to the Christmas party since she didn't want to be alone.

So, Skye and Elsie got ready together. Skye's dress was longer and made out of red velvet, with white trim, while Elise's dress was darker and shorter.

However, apparently Emily uninvited Lorelai to the Christmas dinner, so Elsie wasn't sure how to feel about that

However, apparently Emily uninvited Lorelai to the Christmas dinner, so Elsie wasn't sure how to feel about that. For as long as Elsie could remember, Lorelai was always there at the Christmas dinner.

Now it was just Rory showing up.

Elsie and Skye listened to Holland Prescott talk about her husband not spending time with her for the holidays because of business related reasons.

"—and I know that he's off seeing that whore again," Holland said.

Elsie grimaced, "He's seeing a side woman?"

Holland scoffed, "Not a side woman but a side guy."

Elsie winced but nodded. She couldn't wait 'til Catalina, Maria, and Lian heard about this. She felt a bit bad for wanting to tell the tea party girls about it for gossip points...but gossip.

The doorbell rang.

Elsie asked, "How do you know it's a side guy?"

"I saw them kissing," Holland replied.

Elsie asked, "Why not divorce him?"

"Oh, I'm planning on it," Holland grumbled.

Emily and Rory came into the living room.