𝟎𝟏𝟓: 𝐄𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

Rory had gotten out of a Friday Night Dinner because she was supposed to be celebrating her three-month anniversary with Dean.

So, Emily decided that since Rory won't be there, she allowed Elsie to have the Friday Night off, since Emily decided to give Lorelai a surprise date, although Elsie was sure that Lorelai was dating Mr. Medina.

Elsie had heard from the Cassian that his dad had reamed Mr. Medina over 'unprofessional' behavior in the form of making out with a parent in his classroom.

The aftermath was unknown to Elsie, but probably known to Rory.

Elsie didn't even bother to ask Rory what happened.

Besides that, she was trying to figure out what she wanted to do with her Friday night. She was sure that she should hang out with her friends; it feels like it has been a while since they painted Skye's room together.

When she met her friends at school, she said, "I have Friday night off since Rory's celebrating her three-month anniversary with Dean. What are our plans?"

Her friends looked at each other.

Skye said, "How about another movie marathon? I would say I'll have a party, but I heard Madeline saying she was having one on Saturday."

Pepper asked, "So, what kind of movie marathon are we going to have?"

"I haven't thought that far yet," Skye said.

After class let out, Elsie left the classroom to find Tristan and Summer making out in front of some lockers

"And they're off," Madeline joked.

The thing was, Elsie was sure that Tristan was doing that to make Rory jealous.

"The bell just rang three seconds ago," Paris said. "How did they get lip locked so fast?"

"I want a boyfriend to make out with," Madeline said.

"I hear that Ty Tolson likes you," Elsie told her.

"I want a different boyfriend to make out with," Madeline said.

"I can't get to my locker," Paris said.

"I'm sure they'll move if you ask nice," Louise told Paris. "You know, dangle a hotel key in front of their faces."

"Or shove them both in a janitor's closet," Elsie added.

"This is a school," Paris said. "You don't this in a school."

"Not unless you've got a boyfriend like Tristan," Louise added. "Then you do it anywhere you can."

"He's not even that attractive," Elsie told them.

"I need to get my books," Paris said, going to the two that were making out.

Elsie honestly felt bad for Paris for having to witness that up close and personal.

"Hell hath no fury," Louise said.