𝟎𝟎𝟕: 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Elsie sat on Cassian's bed as she looked at his collection of CDs and cassette tapes. 

Elsie set a CD aside, "So, you have Vixen

Elsie set a CD aside, "So, you have Vixen..."

Cassian asked, "Do you not like all girl rock bands?"

"I think my dad described them as an all female Bon Jovi," Elsie said.

Cassian asked, "You haven't listened to Vixen before?"

"I have listened to them," Elsie defended herself. She looked at the open bedroom door. Vivian kept walking by, probably to make sure that they weren't having sex, which is why she had the door open. She wasn't an idiot. She knew about condoms because her grandparents drilled safe sex in her head because they didn't want her to become Lorelai 2.0 by going out to get pregnant at sixteen.

It wasn't the ideal date that Elsie had in mind with Vivian practically spying on them.

However, Cassian seemed excited when Elsie asked about the bands that he had on his vest. They had been making out and Elsie noticed a patch that simply said Helloween and she asked about it. So, Cassian said that he was going to 'educate' her on the bands and Elsie said 'it's a date.' Now, here she was, getting 'educated' on it in a dress and cardigan, with burgundy leggings, and combat boots. She wore her locket, the bracelet Cassian got her for her birthday and the bracelet that Rory got Elsie for their birthday.

 She wore her locket, the bracelet Cassian got her for her birthday and the bracelet that Rory got Elsie for their birthday

For some reason, Elsie felt like she couldn't part with Rory's bracelet.

Elsie looked at Cassian, who was looking at her. "My dad had me listen to Love Is a Killer and Edge of a Broken Heart."

"Actually, I was looking at you because you're beautiful," Cassian told her.

Elsie's face turned red, "Oh."

"But those two songs are like their well-known songs," Cassian told her.

Elsie rolled her eyes, "Anyway, I heard of Vixen." She looked at another CD, "Within Temptation?"

"Dutch symphonic band formed in..." Cassian started, looking like he was thinking of it, "In 1996, I think." He took the CD from her and looked at it. "I think they have another album coming out this December." He got up from the floor, (he was sitting next to Elsie's legs, which were over the side of the bed) and went to play the album that Elsie looked at it.