𝟎𝟏𝟒: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫

"You know what I don't get? Why when you hear a strange noise upstairs and you're home alone, you don't just run out the door and to the neighbors, and ring the doorbell like you're going to try and convert their faith, so you can get them to call the police," Anthony said. He was eating some popcorn.

"More like see if anyone has a gun to arm yourselves with so you can shoot whatever the hell is in your house," Pepper said, waving her box of Sno-Caps around.

"I know," Vivian agreed.

They were in the media room at the Gilmore mansion, watching movies together since they were spending the night.

"My worry is how you're going to explain that to the cops. If all of you were murdered and I'm the only survivor, I'm the one that's going to be in handcuffs," Skye stated. "I doubt they're going to believe that a disgusting murder lake guy killed almost everyone and I'm the only survivor."

"Ooh, that's a good point," Cassian told her.

After the movie was over, which was early in the morning, Anthony, Pepper, and Skye took off since they had things to do like do homework, so it left Cassian and Elsie behind.

"I was thinking we can watch Silence of the Lambs," Elsie told Cassian.

Cassian thought about it, "You just want to watch Buffalo Bill dance around naked, don't you?"

Elsie felt her face warm up, "So?" She added, "I'd fuck him. I'd fuck him hard."

Cassian snorted, "No, you wouldn't. You would probably run away from the creep if he came at you."

"Yeah," Elsie admitted.

After the movie was over, Elsie led Cassian out the front door

After the movie was over, Elsie led Cassian out the front door. He had taken her by the waist and kissed her. Elsie put her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply. She knew that she shouldn't because making out with him usually leads to them wearing a lot less clothes and her grandparents were inside and Elsie rather not have her grandparents hear that.

She felt someone stroking her hair, which caused her eyes to snap wide open.

"I'm next," a man said. "That's why I got in this line."

She knew that voice. She pulled away and looked at her dad. "Christ, Dad."

Christopher laughed, "I'm kidding, Eloise."

Elsie removed her arms from Cassian's neck and hugged her dad.

Christopher put his arms around Elsie and looked at Cassian, "So...you've been making out with my daughter for months?"

Elsie felt her face warm up, "Dad!"

"I think I have the right to know who my daughter is kissing," Christopher said, looking over Cassian. Christopher will admit that the boy had great taste in music, judging from the various patches on his vest. "You drive a motorcycle?"