𝟎𝟎𝟔: 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Richard did give Elsie a snow globe from his trip to Germany and then Emily had Elsie put post-it notes on things she wanted that they'll give her in their wills. It gave Elsie a brief moment of fear with the idea that her grandparents dying, but she went around putting post-it notes on things that she wanted.

Richard even gave her a smile as she put a post-it note on his desk, "It is a fine Georgian piece."

Elsie imagined having the desk in a Victorian styled house. She always wanted a Victoria house, even a Queen Anne house as well. She liked the architecture style and the way it seemed to have character. It stood out unlike the plain homes that started to look the same. She just had dreams of living in a Victorian home with a dog and maybe a cat.

Pepper asked, "What's going on for your sixteen birthday?"

"My grandmother is having a party at the house," Elsie said. "Skye's going to have an after-party at her home."

Pepper nodded, "Are you going to get the Womb-Sharer a present?"

"No," Elsie replied. "She and the Birth-Giver never sent me a present for my birthday, so why should I give her a present?"

"Just to be the bigger person," Pepper replied. "To show that you're nicer than the bitch who yelled at you in front of your whole class."

Elsie bit her bottom lip before saying, "I'll think about it." She didn't want to, just to be petty. She knew that Rory and Lorelai haven't gotten her a birthday present, so why should she buy Rory a present?

She knew that Christopher's gift will be coming the day before so she can open it when he called her in the middle of the night to read the Eloise books to her. He wanted to hear her reaction because he couldn't see it, so hearing it was the closest thing that he'll get to witnessing. 

After school, Eloise looked around shops for a present for Rory because she might as well buy the Womb-Sharer a present for their birthday to show that she was the 'bigger person' as Pepper said

She looked around, trying to figure out what it was that Rory even liked. All Elsie knew was that Rory read books, which was fine, but the problem was trying to figure out what books that Rory hadn't read yet. So, she decided to forgo the whole book idea and went for something cheap instead, something she wouldn't be too offended over if Rory threw it away.

So, Elsie got Rory a silver dangly bracelet.