𝟎𝟐𝟐: 𝐍𝐨 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐏𝐚𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

Everything at school was going fine. Life was boring once again. Elsie still felt like a thousand feet away from her friends. Of course, what happened in Cape Cod seemed to bring Anthony and Skye closer to her in a way that left Cassian, Vivina, and Pepper a little confused. Elsie knew that they just wouldn't understand if they tried to explain what happened.

Of course, her friends were left a little bewildered by her sudden friendship with Rory. Sometimes Rory would join them at their table and sometimes Elsie joined Rory at her own solitary table while she ate and read.

Right now, Rory was off at her table, while Elsie was with her friends, when Vivian asked,  "So, are your grandparents still arguing?"

"No, they stopped a while ago," Elsie told her.

Vivian nodded, "Right."

The doors to the cafeteria opened and Mrs. Verdinas went over to Rory, tapping her on the shoulder, making Rory jump.

They spoke for a moment before Mrs. Verdinas left the cafeteria.

Cassian told them that his dad had suggested Rory to find friends because she was a 'loner', even though she has Lane and maybe Paris too

Cassian told them that his dad had suggested Rory to find friends because she was a 'loner', even though she has Lane and maybe Paris too. Although his dad had also told Lorelai to pick a group and fraternize with other Chilton mothers.

The next day, things seemed fine, although Skye was complaining about her Spanish teacher, "I hate that I have to correct her. It's getting to the point that I think I can teach the class."

Sometimes Elsie was surprised to remember that Skye was actually half-Mexican (Skye's words); she just happens to take after her extremely white dad. It was obvious most people assume she's full white; even her friends forget that. Then she speaks Spanish fluently or they catch a rare glimpse of Skye's parents.

Rory came into the cafeteria and went to sit down with the Puffs, because she didn't know about them being a sorority. Of course, the Puffs were one out of ten known ones, but the Puffs were number one.

Elsie didn't care about being a part of the sorority, but she wouldn't exactly say no if she were asked to join.