𝟎𝟏𝟔: 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭

A/N: I know I haven't put these songs on the playlist, but I listened to these songs when I wrote this out and I think it kind of sets the tone for the story, so here they are:

1. Run Away by Dark Divine.
2. Cheers to Goodbye by Escape the Fate
3. Cry with a Smile by After Forever

On the next Friday Night Dinner, things were oddly silent

On the next Friday Night Dinner, things were oddly silent. Richard had to take a phone call so it left the girls to have a conversation among themselves – but no, things were silent.

"Everyone's awfully quiet tonight," Emily replied.

"Sorry Mom," Lorelai replied. "I'm just tired."

"Me too – school," Rory replied.

"Work," Lorelai added.

"Life," Rory replied.

"Dig it man," Lorelai said.

"Peace out Humphrey," Rory replied.

Elsie didn't get it.

Emily asked, "Elsie, how about you?"

"Cassian and I got into a stupid argument and he won't talk to me," Elsie stated.

Emily looked confused, "About what?"

"Studying," Elsie said. They looked at her like they didn't get it. She pursed her lips, "I wanted to have sex with him, he didn't because he was studying, so I tried to but he refused and I got irrationally mad at him and left. I did apologize for trying to force him into it. So, he kind of won't talk to me because I made him uncomfortable."

So to give Cassian space, Elsie has been sitting with Rory in the cafeteria because she knew that her friends would rightfully take Cassian's side in the matter since Cassian and Vivian were eating in the cafeteria because Headmaster Charleston was busy with meetings for next year. She'd also been sitting clear across Mr. Medina's classroom away from Cassian for good measure and avoided looking at him for precautions. She had told Cassian she loved him and she blew it because she'd gotten to horny and refused to take no for an answer.

"You can't just force people into that," Lorelai told her.

"Lesson learned before you taught it to me," Elsie replied.

"Emily!" called Richard.

"In here," Emily called back.

Richard came in and Emily went to tend to him. Elsie just wanted to know how she should get herself back in Cassian's good graces, but she was sure that the damage was already done. She didn't know why she had to ruin everything. She considered transferring to a new school to avoid the shame she felt, but that was being overdramatic.

"You were on the phone," Emily said.

"Long distance," Richard stated.

"God?" asked Lorelai.