Going At Your Pace

Perry just burst into the room without knocking and he took one look at us as Tamara head shot in his direction when tamara lost her balance and fell on her back I sprung up when Perry apologized and quickly left the room. Fuck sake Perry! I rushed off the bed to help Tamara who sat up catching her breath.

Tamara: oh my God that was so embarrassing!

I looked at her face as she bowed it she was bright red is it weird that I found it cute that she was flustered. I smiled and pulled her face up by her chin she looked at me and I saw looking back at her when she grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards her smashing her lips against mine as her arms swung around my neck again it was suprise to me..but I adapted quickly I grabbed her waist as I pulled us both on our feet before pressing her back against the wall and my body against hers.

This day just keeps getting better and better! The kiss got deeper and soon enough we were right where we left off my hands were up her shirt at the hem of her bra when she gasped in my mouth before kissing me a bit harder I couldn't stop moving my hands up and down her waist my cold hands made her flinch but I know she enjoyed it. We were getting into it again when..

Perry: digg..can y'all stop it. DIGGY WILL JUST SIGN THESE PAPERS AND I'LL LEAVE!

I swear I'm gonna end up beating Perry up! I grunted before pulling away from Tamara and running out the room to sign the papers.

Perry: ok so I'll be back later and if y'all...keep the noise down ok?

I shot Perry a quick smirk as he was heading to the door and I walked back in the bedroom..but Tamara wasn't there..so I walked over to the bathroom but it was locked I listened putting my ear to the door when I heard sobbing..

Diggy: Tamara? ...baby are u ok!? Open the door!

Tamara: *sniffs* no...

Diggy: why not? *leaning his head and hands on the door*

Tamara: because ...

Diggy: because of what baby?

Tamara: because I'm a slut..

Diggy: wh..OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW! you are not a slut where did you get that idea from??!!

Just then she unlocked the door and there she was sitting on the edge of the bathroom crying with her head bowed I walked over to her embracing her in my arms and stoking her hair to help sooth her.

Diggy: baby girl you are not a slut not will you ever be one! I don't wanna hear you use that language towards your self again..

Tamara: but..

She said muffled in my chest before sniffing and looking up at me...this is what I meant by it happens in the moment. I'm Tamara's first boyfriend so she's not sure what's right in a relationship and what's not she believes that certain things can't be done until marriage and if we do certain things she can feel really guilty about it afterwards. This is the futurist we've gone so far so I know why she's acting his way.

Diggy: baby what we did was 100% Natural ok? Lots of couples make out certain points. There's nothing wrong with you just you enjoy it when we kiss! I know this is all new to you and we are going to take it at your level when your ready..ok?

She looked up at me and wrapped her arms around my neck just staring at me for a split second before she bit her lip...I love when she does that she looks so innocent and sweet..

Tamara: b..but I feel guilty...I'm sure with other girls you've gone a lot further with and your stuck behind because you have me!

Diggy: stop it! No relationship is just based on those things a relationship is about being with someone and spending time with someone you love. Just being in his room with you or cpuddling you when sleep is enough for me if anything kissing is a bonus I don't mind going slow in fact I'm glad were going slow that way I get to enjoy things a lot more and we can experience things together ok?

Just then she pressed her lips on mine for a few seconds and nodded her head in agreement. I know what you must be thinking how do you put up with her? Or she's worth nothing if she won't have sex with me well your wrong! I love Tamara I would never do a thing to hurt her or push her into something she didn't wanna do why? Because I'm a man unlike some of you people!