The 3rd Time

Diggy's POV: I continued to pace, it had been about half an hour she had been in there I was really starting to get scared as I saw ailk chocolate skin girl run towards me and it wasn't until she saidy name I recognised her, she did remind me of Tamara! I should have known they were cousins! Anyways she approached me asking me to explain right now what was going on.  

So me and her sat down and I explained what Tamara had told me, that her dad did this to her and her mom was I'm guessing too afraid to do anything so Tamara ran away to me then we were atine and she didn't look too good so I brought her here and the doctor thought I did this fuckin bitch! Then Tamara had to explain even though she was in a great deal of pain, then the doctor made me get another doctor and I had to leave the room and finally that they've been in there for half an hour and I hadn't heard anything. 

Shannika: how bad are her bruises? 

Diggy: well lets just say their not good. 

Shannika: shit! She can't go back there....but when he realises she's gone hes going to come to your first! 

Diggy: I'M NOT LETTING HER OUT OF MY SIGHT, HE'S NOT GOING TO TOUCH HER AGAIN! *standing, clenching his fists* 

Shannika: diggy calm down, I dont want her to go back there either but where will u go, if u leave u can get charged for kidnapping...he is her d.. 

Diggy: I already thought of that. The doctors will have to take pictures for evidence and they know he did it and Im taking him to court, meanwhile, Perry is going to take custody of Tamara. I would let her stay with u but its too risky for now, I'm holding off my tour until I know she's safe. 

Shannika: *gets up and hugs him* 

Diggy: *suprised but hugs back* what's this for?  

Shannika: no one has ever cared about Tamara this much, its just amazing to see someone who loves her. She needs protecting there isnt much I could do before because this can't happen a third time. 

Diggy: *takes hold of her shoulders and pulls away from the hug* ...What do u mean for a 3rd time *Shannika bowed her head* HAS THIS HAPPENED BEFORE!!!???? 

Shannika: *bits her lip* me and Tamara we agreed to never speak of it again.. 

Diggy: ..Shannika dont leave me in the dark you have to tell me! Like u said I love Tamara and I can't help if u don't help me.  

Shannika: *sighs, sitting Down* ok, but please sit down and try to stay calm? *looking up at him* 

Diggy: I will do my best *sitting down next to her* 

Shannika: this goes way back when I use to live back in England. Mr and Tamara were about 8 and we were having a sleepover, we were being watched by a babysitter when her dad came home and he sent the babysitter hone and came upstairs in Tamara's bedroom where we were playing we weren't stupid, we could clearly see he was drunk! And long story short he told us we were going to play a game and he punched me in the stomach and face.....Tamara got hit worse though we were both crying when he started dragging Tamara into his room we were both screaming and Tamara clenched onto my hand and I did the same but eventually he pulled us apart and took Tamara out blocking the door so I couldn't escape...I..I don't know what he did to her in that room she always broke down before she could tell me but I do know our moms came in time before he did anything terrible.. 

Diggy: *angry with rage, punching the wall* FUCKING BASTARD, PIECE OF SHIT SORRY EXCUSE OF A FATHER FUCKING DICKHEAD. *turning to shannika* WHY DIDN'T YOUR MOMS REPORT THIS!!! 

Shannika: *jumps a bit from his shouting* I don't know diggy! We were only 8 there was nothing we could do so we had to leave it ... I wish we did though because Tamara wouldnt be here right now..*close to tears* 

Diggy: *punching the wall when he sees her before going to her and hugging her* he's going to prison. Dont worry Shannika I'm going to do everything I can to keep him away from u both, Im gonna make sure your safe. 

Shannika: *pulls away from the hug* thank you diggy! 

*just then one of the doctors came out and diggy and Shannika stood up* 

Diggy: how is she? 

_____________________

6 comments and 15 votes for more